Special Chapter

A U T H O R

9 years later...

Nine fine years had passed by and everything is getting better.

Nine years ago, after staying at Busan for another year, Mina finally came back to Seoul and live with Chaeyoung. On the same year, Tzuyu and Sana were finally married.

Six years ago, Chaeyoung finally proposed to Mina at the cliff where the two are always at. All of their friends were there including Seulgi, Irene and Wendy, who was Jihyo's girlfriend but now her wife.

They were shocked, of course, they never thought that Jihyo would be gay.

In the same year, Jeongyeon and Nayeon got back together and they adopted a kid name Ryujin.

Five years ago, Mina and Chaeyoung got married at Busan, that is where they wanted to be married. Then, the two decided to adopt a kid, and of course, they talk about it with Heejin, Heejin agreed and they got Hyejoo.

Also in the same year, Dahyun proposed to Momo and they got married after three months. They also adopted a kid named Yena.

Four years ago, Jihyo and Wendy got married and adopted their only child, Yooa. Then followed Jeongyeon and Nayeon being married to each and adopted their youngest, Yujin. Sana and Tzuyu wanted to adopt another child and Hyewon and Minju were okay with it so they adopted Yiren.

Three years ago, Dahyun and Momo planned to adopt another kid too because they don't want their Yena to be alone, so they got Yeonhee. Sana and Tzuyu being Sana and Tzuyu, wanted another child, this time, Hyewon complained that she doesn't want to have another sibling because she said that she's the one who is always at blame when her sisters fight, but still, they adopted Yuna.

A year ago, Mina and Chaeyoung adopted their youngest, Wonyoung.

Everything is going great, they are happy and contented with what they have. The cafe and the studio get bigger, it got many branches around South Korea.

Of course, they still have their weekend bonding with their friends and like the usual, they always meet at Tzuyu's house.

"Mommy! We're home!" A 12-year-old Wonyoung shouted as soon as she opened the front door.

Mina is currently at the kitchen making snacks for her kids and of course for her wife.

"Hi mommy." A 16-year-old Heejin greeted and kissed her mom's cheeks followed by Wonyoung.

"Hey, how's your day?" Mina asked.

"It was great, I got perfect at all of my tests for today!" Wonyoung proudly said making Mina chuckled.

Wonyoung might be the youngest among their friends' kids but let's just say that she is the smartest.

"That's great Wonnie, how about you Heekkie, how was your day?"

"It's fine, I enjoyed my art class like usual and we have a project for our P.E and we need to dance." Heejin shared and steals one of the strawberries.

"Go change your clothes now, by the way, where's your mama and Hyejoo?" Mina asked when she noticed that the two weren't there yet.

"We're here." Mina smiled when she heard her wife's voice.

Followed by Chaeyoung was Hyejoo who was looking at the floor and Mina already knew that her kid got into trouble, again.

"What happened this time?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung sigh.

"Talk to her, I'll continue this." Chaeyoung said and gave Mina a peck on the lips.

Mina and Hyejoo walk to Hyejoo's room quietly. Hyejoo is worried that her mom will get angry at her so as soon as she walks into her room, she said sorry.

"What did you do this time Hyejoo?" Mina calmly asked.

"I didn't go first mom, it was Yuki's fault, she bullied Gowon and she throws a bottle at her." Hyejoo said.

"And what did you do?"

"I pushed her to the ground and told her not to bully Gowon again." Hyejoo said and look at her lap.

Mina sigh and lift Hyejoo's chin.

"Hey, it was right that you defended Gowon, but next time, don't push someone, okay?" Mina said.

"Yes mommy, I promise that it would be the last one." Mina chuckled.

"Hyejoo-yah, every time you say you promise you won't do it again, it still happens. But this time, I want it to be the last one, arrasso? You're a teen now Hyejoo."

"Yes mom." Hyejoo said and hug her mommy.

Mina smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead before telling her to change and go down after.

As Mina goes down the stairs, she heard a lot of noises.

"What's up Mina unnie!" Hyper Dahyun came while munching the snack she made.

Her friends came and of course, they brought their daughters with them.

The kids were in the living area and as she goes to the kitchen, she saw the 17-year-old Hyewon sulking while eating a cake that surely came from their fridge.

"Are you okay Hyewonnie?" Mina asked.

"No, okasan and mama said they are planning to adopt another kid." Hyewon angrily said and bites the cake.

Mina chucked and pats Hyewon's head and proceed to go towards the kitchen. She sat beside her wife and dip her fries at the ketchup.

They do chit chats like they always do while their kids are being noisy like the usual in the living room.

"Yujin unnie, Yuna unnie, let's play animal crossing." Wonyoung said towards the 13-year-old Yuna and Yujin.

"Yah! You and Yuna can play, I'm talking to Yujin." The 15-year-old Minju said.

Minju has a crush on Yujin so she always stays with her and everything but then, Wonyoung always comes and ruins it, said Minju.

"Tsk, tsk, you should stop hanging out so much with Hyejoo, you're becoming sassy like her." The 16-year-old Yiren said towards her sister.

Yooa, a 21-year-old girl and the eldest among them is sitting quietly on the couch and talking with her friends on her phone. Beside her are the 17-year-old Yena and Hyewon who's playing games with the 15-year-old Hyejoo and Ryujin.

A 16-year-old Yeonhee, who's getting stressed with all the noises she heard decided to play sudoku on her phone.

Dinner came and they all eat together in the backyard and their visitors left at nearly midnight.

Mina and Chaeyoung made sure that they said goodnights to their daughters and give them kisses on their forehead before they headed to their bed.

It's their daily night routine to do that.

"I can't believe that we have now three kids." Chaeyoung suddenly blurted out.

Mina laughed and hug her wife tightly.

"Yeah, it seems like it just been yesterday that I applied to be your secretary." Mina mumbled.

"Hm, now look at us, our family is getting bigger." Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah and we are also getting older " Mina added.

"But you still look the same for me, you're still beautiful and stunning." Chaeyoung said.

"Yah, don't make my heart flutter at night." Mina joked and they both laugh.

They then came to silence and they just admire being in each other's embrace.

"Do you think we're halfway already with our path?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I don't know, our journey is still long." Mina said.

Chaeyoung looked at her wife and kissed her on her forehead.

"I love you Mina."

"I love you too Chaeyoung."