Chapter 20

Natasha's POV:

I was in the training room when I heard people arguing outside.

"No Tony, we can not live from parties, you already did one last week" someone said "the thing is that I don't care what you say, I was just letting you know If you want to come then come, if you don't, well don't." Tony responded

Tony appeared at the door with Steve and Bruce following him. "Bruce, what do you think?" Steve said "well, you are right we can't live from parties" he said "but Tony's parties are amazing, and I wouldn't mind being in this one" "ha see Steve no one is with you" Tony said a little loud "aaahh, you know what, do whatever you want, but I have to train" he said and walked to the boxing bag "oh hi Nat, I didn't see you there" he said looking at me "hi Steve"

He began to hit the bag a little to hard "wow someone is mad" I said "yeah sorry, is just that Tony is a really annoying sometimes" "you sure is just that, because Tony has always been like that, so it's not a big deal" I responded "no it's not just that, I have a lot of things going through my mind right now" he said "maybe the party can help you to relax" I said "yeah maybe"

My phone buzzed and I looked at it

________________________________________________________________________________

Tony

T: Hey Nat

T: wanna come to my party this afternoon?

T: it will be here in the tower

You: yeah sure

T: nice

________________________________________________________________________________

Time-Skip...

I was in my room, bored, so I decided to see the news, you never know what can happen.

-in the latest news, there has been an explosion in one of the international export warehouses.-

-It is not known what has happened or if there are people inside, for now firefighters are entering the rubble, but one thing is for sure, there will be an economic delay on the part of New York-

-will keep you posted, now back to you Larry-

[I hope my news part is good, I've never seen news in the US :)]

'damn that's bad' I said to myself but boring, I changed channels until I found a movie, RED 2, cool let's watch that.

Buzzz buzzz
*phone buzzing*

'Who would it be?' I asked myself
-Unknown number-
"Hello, who is this?" I said "hi Nat it's Y/N, I need help"  "how do you have my number?" I asked "I asked Mr Stark, I have everyone's number" she responded "but that doesn't matter I need help" "yeah what do you need, wait are you running?" I said "uhh yes I am running, I need you to pick us up" "us?" "Yes I'm with a friend" "aww you called me friend" someone in the background said "shut up" she said "well can you come for us?"she asked "yes where?" "In a building a few blocks after the harbours, the ones from the international export warehouses, the building is grey and has a strange name beginning with c, please come as fast as you can" "ok I'm going" "thanks"
I hung up and ran to my car

Time Skip...

I arrived at the place Y/N told me she was at and saw her sitting inside the building with someone next to her. They were talking, so I doubt they would have noticed my arrival, I rolled down the window and yelled, "Y/N" she stood up and got in the car.