13. unforgettable night

SMUT WARNING !!! Not intense but still a smut !

Y/N Pov.:

It was an amazing week, probably because we all knew i wouldn't be here for a long time. Especially today, because everyone knew i would be gone tomorrow.

Tom and I laid in bed right now, watching a movie. Avengers 4.

"I don't wanna leave tomorrow." i said.

"I know but you will see Ty again." he said.

"But it also means that we won't see us for a long time, see us for a week and then won't see us for a long time again." i said.

"I know, but we did it before when you were in paris." he said.

"And you got jealous." i said.

"Mean." he said and laughed a little. "Well, i don't think i need to be jealous at Ty, he knows everything, and i think i don't need to be jealous as Chris. He's maybe a little too old for you."

"When i turn 25 he will be 40. Only 15 years difference. Don't be so sure about it." i laughed.

"Don't make me jealous, darling." he kissed my cheek.

"I don't wanna leave you." i turned to him and he looked already at me.

"I don't want you to leave me too but you need. And i'm so proud of you that you have your own superhero movie now. We're like a super couple." he said.

"You dork." we both laughed. "But thank you."

"Anytime, darling. And you know you can c-"

"Call you whenever i want. I know, but so can you. Well not when i'm filming but after that." i said.

"I know, i know. And you need to send me pictures of Atlanta and the filming." he said.

"Atlanta, yes. Filming, no. You would spoil everything if people would ask you." i said and then became a little sad. "That my second birthday in a row that i don't celebrate with my family or in london."

"I know it's hard for you but everyone is so proud of what you doing. Also, i put your birthday present in your suitcase, open it when it's your birthday." he said.

"Thanks. Haz will give you your birthday present." i said.

"I said i don't want one." he said.

"As did i. Guess we both don't like listen to another." i chuckled.

"What a surprise." he said and leaned in to kiss me. The kiss got more passionate when he slipped his tongue in my mouth. "Let's make this an unforgettable night, before you go."

It's like still new for us. Since Hawaii we had one more time sex. So this would be out third time. We love each other, of course, but we both know that i'm still insecure about all this body showing.

"Okay." i whispered against his lips. He smirked and got over me between my legs. I wrapped my legs around him and his kisses went down my neck.

"You know you need to be quiet ?" he mumbled against my skin.

"I know but you too. And you know, no hickeys. I need to film in 2 days." i said.

"Sadly yes." he said and lifted my shirt up. I leaned up so he could take it off easier. I hadn't a bra under it because we were in bed, so i was already naked in front of him.

"Don't look at me so long. You know i hate that." i said and pulled him back in a kiss.

"I need to remember every curve of you for the next month." he smirked.

"Oh i hate you." i said and he lifted his shirt off so that we both were only with our boxers and panties on the bed.

"You need preparation?" he asked.

"No, i'm fine." i said ans kissed down his neck. He moaned quietly against my ear when i found his sweetspot. "Only because i can't get some doesn't mean you can't."

"You know i can't wait to fuck you again ?" he asked and pulled down my panties.

"I'm sorry you always need to wait that long." i said and he pulled down his boxers. His already hard dick slapped against his lower stomach.

"Don't be. I know why and i don't want to push you for anything." he said and got over me again.

"I know you won't." i said and pulled him in a kiss again. His hand went down between us, down to my clint and rubbed it. A quiet moan left my lips.

"You ready ?" he asked and i just nodded. He pushed into be that us both breath up. His head went to my neck and kissed it softly.

"Move, Tommy." i whispered and he did. He pushed in and out of me and left some kisses on my shoulder, while my hands grabbed on his shoulders. Soft and quiet moans left our lips and filled the room with the smell of sex.

"You feel so good, darling." he moaned in my neck.

"You too, Tommy-" and i moaned again. We tried our best to stay as quiet as possible. The tip of his dick brushed my g-spot more and more. He also got a little more tensed up.

"I'm not sure how long i last anymore, love." he said.

"Me too." i said. Short time later the knot in my stomach broke and i moaned as quiet as possible. Seconds later i felt him twitch in me and he also came. He rode of both trough out high and then pulled out and collapsed next to me.

We both panted heavily and he pulled me in his naked chest.

"This is a good memory before you leave for a month." he said and put his arms around me.

"I agree. But now i can't talk with you hours because i'm tired." i said.

"Oh no, did i tired you out ?" he smirked.

"Oh shut up." i slapped his chest gently. We both laughed a little before we calmed down again and just laid there in silence.

"I love you. So much." he whispered.

"I love you too, Tommy. So much." i whispered back.

"Night, darling."

"Good night, love." and we both fell ,the last time for month, asleep together.