【CHARACTERS】

I'd like to begin by introducing a list of my characters!
Below are images, so you guys can put a face to what my characters look like.
Please do enjoy! ()

P.S. All the characters I'm showing below are inherently "good"

1. Lucilline Rubius

Image found from 黒常♦︎ on twitter

(picture is a re-upload)

Type of Character in NovelLucilline Rubius is the great villain in the novel. He engulfed the entire world in flames of war, poverty, drought, famine, and etc. In the end, he was executed personally by the male lead.

Character TraitsLucilline has a strong mentality. He never sugar coats his words, which would often inadvertently offend others. His intentions are stuck in between righteous and evil. He is somewhat of a black-bellied person.

Fun FactLucilline also has an extremely well-tamed temper. It is only his mouth that can't hold back. If such a tolerable person snaps, it signifies that a horrible premonition will bound to happen.

Likes/DislikesLucilline is not the type of person to have a preference.

2. Azalea

Image found from 토실토실 on twitter

Type of Character in NovelAzalea is the male lead in the novel. He is an orphan raised in a rundown orphanage. His great talents brought him to serve the King as a loyal knight. After many adventures, his happy ending is to slay the great villain, then marry the heroine.

Character TraitsAzalea has a soft voice and virtuous heart. If he ever encounters injustice, he'll always be there to make things right. He doesn't know when to give up, for he believes that as long as he tries, there will always be a way.