Chapter Fifty-Seven

Chapter fifty-seven

Srishti groaned as she opened her eyes and blinked several times to adjust to her surroundings. Not that there was a sudden exposure of light but it was dark, all around.

She could only make out that the place was like a basement. When she tried to move, she realised that something was restraining her. Looking down she found herself tied to a chair.

"The bitch is awake." She looked up and glared at the person.

"Look at the ugly face. What did Sahil even see in you." The person scoffed and Srishti felt her lips curving despite the situation.

"The same thing he didn't see in you, Reva." She mocked her and smirked as her face grew red from anger or embarrassment, she had no idea.

"Watch your mouth or else I won't hesitate to kill you." Reva snarled, fuming at the audacity of the woman. She hated that Srishti wasn't even scared being tied up and on top of that, she was mocking her.

"So what happened to your partner?" Srishti asked casually, figuring out that Vishal was teamed up with this makeup kit.

"He's fucking dead. That useless piece of shit! Couldn't even do one job straight." Reva's eyes turned into slits as she remembered how Vishal had promised to take Srishti away with him so that she could have Sahil and his property.

"Tch! Too bad, you're alone now." Pouting, Srishti gave her a sympathetic smile. This time Reva didn't hesitate to land a slap right on her cheek.

Srishti chuckled, "How pathetic, fighting a person who's already tied up. Open these ropes and play a fair game." She gave her a sharp look and Reva's hands itched to do the same but she wasn't so foolish to let her talks trick her.

"Shut up, bitch. Just shut the fuck up. I don't care what happens now but I only want Sahil's property. He could go to hell but I'll make sure he transfers all his property in my name." The crazy glint in her eyes didn't go unnoticed by Srishti.

"Why would he give a psycho all his property?" Srishti made a confused face and for a moment Reva's face went blank.

"I will surely kill you. But first let's know a little about your son. What was his name again? Aryan? Ayaan? Ayaansh?" Reva smirked evilly as Srishti gritted her teeth in anger, glaring at her hard.

"Don't take my son's name from that filthy, good for nothing mouth." Srishti sneered, gripping the chair's handle tightly. She absolutely hated it when her son was brought into the picture.

"What? You don't like it? But I'm having fun. I actually saw him, he's just a little fu─"

"You are a crazy, psychotic, insufferable bitch who deserves nothing. I am so glad that Sahil ruined your career because you didn't deserve you. He rejected you, insulted you so many times but you're still a shameless bitch who keeps lurking around him. Your image is already ruined out there, Reva, this deed will only be an add on." Srishti breathed out, successful in diverting her attention from Ayaansh as Reva let out a scream and charged at her.

She didn't care about the punches or slaps delivered her way nor did she concentrate on the pain. All she thought was about Sahil and Ayaansh.