The Boy

(Sophie is twelve FYI)

After the hair incident from two years ago, Sophie's hair was always choppy and uneven.

She didn't mind. It was actually a style she liked. she never for once thought of this but, thanks Piper for the style. (It was at this moment when I realized Piper from Percy Jackson had choppy hair and she liked it. This was not intentional.)

She was with Alex at the usual park when a guy no older than fifteen caught her eye.

He had chocolate brown hair and teal eyes.

Sophie's eyes widened. 

She didn't recognize him.

Flashback

"Sophie if you ever see a guy with teal eyes, don't do anything just act casual, and don't let him follow you," her mother said. She was seven at this time.

"Why not," she asked.

"Because then he's going to turn us in, okay," her mother responded.

Back to the present

The teal-eyed boy caught her gaze and tilted his head then his eyes widened.

"Alex," she whispered.

"Yeah," he asked.

"We need to go now."

"Why?"

"That guy is walking towards us."

He looked over to the boy walking towards them. He hopefully got the message. 

"Run," he said.

"Yep," she responded.

They started running.

The boy was running after them.

"Tree quick," she told him.

They climbed up a tree.

The boy seemed to lose them.

He looked around frantically.

Alex picked up a stick and threw it a far distance.

The boy ran toward the sound.

"That hold him off," he said.

"I ain't wanna know what he want," she said.

"Me neither," Alex said.

They started down and made a slight crunch. The boy turned slightly, and caught up with Alex and Sophie.

"Stop running I'm not going to hurt you two," he said.

"Why are you following us," Alex asked.

"Yeah that totally ain't stalking," Sophie said.

"Who are you," Alex asked.

"Fitz," the boy responded.

"What kind of name is Fitz," Sophie asked.

Alex shrugged, "Actually, remember the band Fitz and the Tantrums." (Omg that actually does fit Fitz a little bit LOL)

"Well, I'm sorry for the miscommunication," Fitz said, "I'm looking for my sister and her friend. They look a lot like you two so..."

"Okay, can you leave us be now," Sophie asked.

"Yeah sorry," he walked away. Alex and Sophie just kept walking and talking and soon they forgot all about Fitz.

When they departed, Alex went to his trailer home and Sophie went to her RV. Which her mom greeted her. Sophie was excited. Tonight was S'mores night.

It was a night of just her and her mother outside by the RV in a forest.

When it was getting dark out, Oralie lit a match and started the fire on the logs. It felt great feeling the warmth against their skin.

"Sophie," she called, "Guess what time it is."

"S'MORES."

"Yep."

Sophie's marshmallow was golden brown just like Oralie's. (Quick interruption, just QOTD how do you cook your marshmallows. Don't judge me but I like to set my marshmallows on fire and let them get that black crisp than it's all gooey on the inside and it's so good. Try it and comment how you cook your marshmallows.)

They ate in delight and laughed when they got marshmallow on their faces.

It felt good having these moments, no cares, no worries, just fun in the forest.

They went back into the RV to go to sleep.

Little did they know they were being watched by a boy with teal eyes.

A/N Hey everyone I hope you liked this chapter. The next chapter will be Fitz's POV. So... Have a good day.