Stefan - car sick

request: Can u plz do one where Stefan is very car sick but him and the whole gang (Caroline,Damon,Elena,Bonnie) r going on a road trip to elenas families lake house or anywhere of ur choice and Stefan ends up getting rlly sick in the car and everyone helps him?

"SWEET CAROLINE!" Bonnie and Elena screamed when they heard the song play on the radio. It had been a repetitive joke in their childhood and it annoyed Caroline every time, although she secretly loved it. Also it couldn't be better. They were going on vacation at the Gilbert Lakehouse. Matt and Jeremy had stayed home to work, but otherwise they were all there. Damon, Stefan and the three girls.

"Seriously?" Caroline laughed and ate the rest of her sandwich. She noticed that Stefan, who sat beside him had not even eaten half of his.

"Aren't you gonna have the rest?" She asked.

"No, I'm not hungry right now," he said and leaned his head against the window. Caroline was slightly concerned but didn't do much about it. She shrugged it off and started chatting again. Damon looked at Stefan and reached over to poke his arm. Stefan looked up, meeting his gaze in the front right mirror.

"You good?" he mouthed. Stefan nodded a little. Damon knew it wasn't true, but he just gave Stefan's knee a soft pat and kept an eye on him.

When Stefan gagged less than ten minutes later, everyone was aware of it and Caroline quickly shoved a bag under his chin before he threw up.

"Pull over," Damon ordered.

"We're literally there in four minutes," Bonnie said.

"Pull. Over." Damon said, more stern this time. Elena did as told and pulled over to the side. Stefan stumbled out of the car and Damon was by his side immediately.

"I've got you," he said and helped Stefan sit down.

"You guys keep driving. We'll walk the rest." Damon then said.

"Are you sure?" Elena asked. "We can wait for you."

"No, he need some air. This happens a lot, trust me."

They all nodded and kept going. Damon sat down next to Stefan and rubbed his back soothingly for a while.

"you good?" he asked. Stefan nodded a little.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't. Just get up and start walking."

Stefan nodded and pushed himself up from the ground. He started walking, Damon following right behind. He was getting better by the second. Damon knew that. It was always like that. Stefan getting sick and sitting outside for five minutes, then getting better.