ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖

Iris was on her way back to the hotel when she got a notification. She assumed it was Lando. He was hoping she would stay with him all day, but she was getting bored because there wasn't much for her to do. To her suprise, it was Sandra to the groupchat.

F1 girlgang🔥

Sandra: Nicky's not here, anyone up for poolparty in our room?

Carmen: What room are you in?

Sandra: 1486

Carmen: I'm coming

Sara: me too

Carmen: @justine @iris wbu?

Iris: didn't bring anything to swim in 😭

Justine: I'm busy now but I might come over later

Sara: Iris you can borrow one of my bikinis

She made her way to Sandra's hotel room and knocked. She could hear the other girls screaming and running to the door. It flew open and she was dragged through the room. They sat her down on one of the beds by the pool.

"You're gonna tell us everything." One of them said as she sat down opposite of her. "Sara, calm down for a second. Let her get changed first and then she can introduce herself." The other unfamiliar girl said. "Thanks.." "Carmen, George's girlfriend." She said. "Well thanks, Carmen"

Sara handed her the bikini she had brought for her. "Here, you can get changed in there if you want." She pointed at the door next to the closet. It turned out to be the door to the bathroom. Iris put on the bikini and looked at herself in the mirror to see how she looked.

She returned to the group who were now all in the pool. "You look gorgeous, Lando is a lucky man." Sara said. "As if Lance has anything to complain about." Sandra said.

"So Iris, we heard you beat Lando at karting, is that true?" Sandra asked the question they all wanted to know the answer to. "How do you know that?" "Honey, I think you're forgetting that the boys are friends but more importantly, they love exposing each other. Lando exposed George and Charles when you beat them, so George did the same when you beat Lando." Carmen explained. "So it's true? You actually beat him?" "Of course I did." "How?" "My dad owns the track and I work there. I've been racing there since I was ten. I know that track better than anyone else."

...

Nicholas came into the room during a game of truth or dare. Justine didn't finish her sentence cause she was just telling a story about her ex.

"Oh Carmen, you're here. George is looking for you. He said you didn't pick up your phone. I'd go over to him now cause he's worried." He said. "Thanks, Nicholas. Bye girls." She took her stuff and left the room.

Everyone else left too and when Iris grabbed her stuff she realised she was still wearing Sara's bikini under her clothes. "Can I give it back to you tomorrow?" She asked. "Keep it, it looks better on you anyway." "No Sara, I can't keep this." "Yes you can. I have too many, I won't miss it." "Alright then. Thanks."

...

"What do I have to wear?" Iris sat crouched down in front of her suitcase. "What you're wearing now is fine. It's only the three guys and George's girlfriend. You two can get to know each other but the guys just wanted to meet you so they could approve. Not that they could ever disapprove."

Lando and Iris passed some people wearing red in the lobby. When they had already passed them, Lando shouted at one of them. "Oi, muppet!" Iris assumed it was Charles but it wasn't, it was the other Ferrari driver and his former teammate. He turned around and walked towards them. "Lando, there's not need to shout mate." They gave each other a box and Carlos wanted to do the same to Iris until he noticed she wasn't a man.

"Ah, you must must Iris. I'm Carlos." He kissed the back of her hand which made her giggle and made Lando roll his eyes. "Lando's told me a lot about you." "I think everyone I've met this weekend has said something similar. He must never shut up then." "Exactly." The two of them laughed but Lando was not amused. "Why is everyone after my girlfriend? And why do you let them?" Iris and Carlos looked at each other and bursted out laughing. "Awww, I'm sorry baby. I guess you'll have to learn to live with the fact that Carlos is just more charming than you are." "Gotta be honest, I already knew that."

"Do you wanna get dinner together?" Carlos suggested. "Sorry mate, Twitch Quartet date." He pointed at the boys waiting for them. "Another time." They said goodbye.

"Late as always. I know you're in love and all that but you can do that in your own time." Alex said when they reached the group. Carmen and Iris immediately hugged, much to the boys' suprise. The look Lando and George shared made the girls burst out into laughter.

"When and where did you two meet?" George asked. "Poolparty in Sandra and Nicky's room with all of the girls." Carmen asnwered her boyfriend. "So that's where you were." Lando and George said in unison.

~~*~~
I'm so sorry the chapter is late guys. For once I had it completely finished beforehand, and then I forget to post it. I'm just stupid. Still hope you like this one and it was worth the wait.