what should you avoid in fanfics

---> write requests in comments

ok this is hella cheesy and boring this that are almost in every chapter

-family problems

i'm very sorry about you having this problems at home but for gods sake why do every SINGLE character have to have one of this? and usually the author that writes about this isn't experienced in this stuff so they are like "hmmmm let's make this shit interesting by making this girl's parents bully her because she forgot to clean her room" ?????????????????????????????????????????? pls

-smut

there is a lot of smut books or a lot of smut in fanfics it's ok every 10 chapters but all the time jesus christ pray for us. and it's usually written by horny twelve year olds why.

-friends with benefits

e-v-e-r-y-t-i-m-e i start reading a fanfiction and i start reading like: "luke and shakereisha have been bffs since their moms were in the same hospital room when they were giving birth to them. as they are both senior year in high school they kissed for no reason and started dating with no awkwardness between them two"  
throws computer out of the window.
like STOP. why. i know all relationships start from being just friends but why ALL of them. like, just because you are friend with a boy doesn't mean that you are going to get married and grow old together oh my fucking god. can i see a fanfic where there is a boy/girl friendship and they have such cute moments during the whole fanfic but at the end the boy turns out to be gay and the girl hooks up with his best friends thanks that would be such a plot twist.

-bullying

okk how can you fall in love that makes scars and bruises on you..I dont get that.and why isnt there some normal people supporting the girl!????!!! like everytime i read fanfic with other students staring at bullied girl I think of amanda todd why isnt there girl wich will show her the world and help her and slap dat bully kid i would like that.

-drugs

okkk we should be against it not be writing about that,its kinda annoying why doesnt girl be THE drug dealer I would read that..

-bad girl

okk so many "what ever" girls in fanfics like can you not.you must be such a tomboy girl if you have bad grades and you are rude and doing drugs wooww danger i prefer fanfics WITH REAL bad girls like criminals,dealers and cheaters.

-truth or dare/7 minutes in heaven

okk why does every fanfic has this and the girl always has to make out with main characters or do the dirty in closet omg this generation. if i played this type of games at parties all the guys would probably be like ew get away this troll from me i don't want to kiss it

-white girl #swag #yolo

ok why so many skinny af or plastic girls as main characters especilly if its a nerd about like "im so ugly and depressed i hate my lyf svvag" like why not elegantly filled women or black girl like Jennifer Hudson is pretty af I'm gonna use her in one of my future fanfictions.all of those girls are dressing like those tumblr girls,drink starbucks like no.