75.

"i'll pick you up later after i brought the twins home, take care" Tzuyu said after Sana went outside the car, Sana smiled and nodded. "i'll be waiting, take care at work too" Sana responded and bowed, Tzuyu smiled and nodded. She started the car and drive again on the road, she averted her eyes on the mirror on her left side and she saw Sana waving her hands while she slowly vanish on Tzuyu's sight. She let out a deep breath and focused her eyes on the road again, the smile caused by her didn't even fade at Tzuyu's lips. She feels really happy knowing that they're now okay, and Hyewon isn't hating her that much anymore.

Tzuyu then pulled over when she saw that there's a heavy traffic ahead, a terrible car accident happened. She let out a sigh and looks like, she'll be really late for the meeting at the company today. She dialed Jihyo's number and it took couple of rings when she picked up, "Ms. Park, cancel the meeting for today" Tzuyu mumbled, she heard Jihyo sigh on the other line. "will you move it on Saturday next week? you don't have schedules on that day" Jihyo said but Tzuyu said no, she has plans for that day and she'll make sure to grant her youngest daughter's wish.

"no, not on saturday. i have plans for that day, move it on Thursday next next week." Tzuyu said firmly so Jihyo hummed, "alright, i'll send an email to Mr. Choi's secretary to let them know that the meeting is cancelled for today" Jihyo said, Tzuyu let out a deep breath and hummed. She hang up the call and opened the car's window, she can smell gasoline and the smoke from the car who got hit by the truck pretty hard. Tzuyu immediately closed the window and let out a sigh, "why the hell i did that" she thought on her mind and decided to browse on her phone instead, she furrowed her eyebrows when she saw an article about the accident that happened on the road where she is.

"earlier today at Seoul District Express Way, a terrible accident of a car and a truck happened. There are 3 victims on the car and 2 of them are announced dead while the other one is in critical condition, she's rushed on the hospital and reportedly safe. Seoul Police stated that the driver of the truck is drunk while he's on the road, causing a terrible accident." Tzuyu sigh as she read the article, she clenched her hand into a fist knowing that some people are really that selfish. When the cars started to move, Tzuyu gripped the steering wheel tight and drive slowly.

Meanwhile, Sana is sitting quietly on the nurse station while she looks at the photo of them being completed. The smiles are so priceless and she'll do anything just to see it again. She was smiling but not until she heard someone shouting at the hallway, she widened her eyes when she saw a bloody body of a girl being carried by one of her co-nurses.

"call the doctor, this is a very serious matter!!" he shouted so everyone felt anxious, at this rate, there is only 30% chance for them to save the poor girl's life. They rushed inside the emergency room, doctor Lee rushed inside and they'll begin an operation in no time. They won't let someone lose their life in such a young age anymore because they're sick crying over it every single time. "hang in there, Ms. Kwon.. just hang in there" the nurse mumbled as they get ready, they all let out a deep breath and only wished for the best.