letter four

Dear Park Jay,

Today I went to the museum of HYBE where we first met each other and I only stood over their new memorabilia for the one I'ved lost. It served as though a little grave there, so that everybody can visit and leaves a memento or message for you, and it was pretty hard not leaving one of my letters for you.

The fans who were there didn't even know me and yet they all pulled me in a group hug when I broke down at the sight of this one short note from Mr. Bang Pd-nim. Do you know what he had written?

Sorry. Sorry for not letting anyone see you grow old. You're too young to lost.

And I was taken back by the time you talked to me if we would marry each other. If we would have a family in the future. It was all supposed to occur, had it not happened to you. You were supposed to stay.

You were supposed to work as an Idol for more years, loving your fans and reaching some goals to prove everyone how you are Enhypen, not only BTS's brother group. You were supposed to grow old after that and come to me at home, and tell me about your day in the same bedroom.

You were supposed to stay with me, alive and annoying me with the way you stressed yourself of how I wasn't taking much care of myself. You were supposed to be here with me, and it's all so unfair.

I know its selfish of me to want you to still be here after everything that I've done to you in those days. But I can't help it.

You know you were the only one to keep me going, and with you gone, everything just seems so dark and lonely, like there's nothing to live for anymore.

I guess I have to learn to let go of the past, but I can't go without you in my side to a future.

love, Y/N