Bonus Chapter 4

Thank you taibar_pen for these amazing covers.

There's moments in time when things just don't feel real

Moments where you think to yourself 'Hold on a minute. Am I dreaming? This can't be real'

Moments where you have to take a step back and just think about what's happening to convince yourself that it's actually happening.

Some of you ,yourself, may not have experienced one of those moments quite yet.

Some you may have.

But there'll be a moment in time ,good or bad, where you'll think 'this can't be real.'

Maybe the day your child's born and you get to take your first look at the beautiful face of the person that you and the person you loved made.

Maybe the day you lose someone who meant the world to you and you can't believe they're gone.

Maybe it's just when you're in your room overthinking things and you start to question everything about life itself.

Every person's moments are unique to themselves because we all have different questions that we ask ourselves.

Was this supposed to happen?
How did I get so lucky?
Was there anything I could have done to prevent this?
Was it really a good idea to eat those chicken nuggies last night?

No one but the person actually asking the question has the answer and that person would be You.

So when you experience one of those moments just stop for a second and think of those questions you're asking yourself and think of an answer.

Think of why, how, when.

Think of it all.

And maybe then. Maybe once you've answered those questions you'll finally realise that everything happens for a reason and although it may not be a good thing it will pave out your path for the future.