behind closed doors • spencer reid (smut)

UNIT CHIEF!SPENCER X FEM!READER

Summary: When Spencer is called into work, he's forced to leave Y/N hanging. By the time lunch comes she has her own plans for payback, but forgets that Spencer isn't one to be played with.

Warnings: SMUT!!!!! choking, oral (m) and (f), unprotected sex, slapping, spitting, sir kink?? mention of exhibitionism, BELT SPANKING, degradation, bruising, orgasm denial, minor d/s undertones.

Word Count: 5K! Feedback is welcome and appreciated!

-

Waking up to Spencer eating you out was never something to complain about. It was something you wished you could experience every morning. So when your eyes slowly fluttered open as the feeling of his tongue flicking at your clit encompassed your tired body, you were overjoyed.

Your hands instantly found a home in his hair, your nimble fingers tugging at the tousled curls before making their way to his face. He lifted his head from your cunt as your thumbs connected to his face, the small strokes against his cheekbones making him nuzzle against your thigh and the feeling of his rough scruff against the softness of your skin making you giggle.

"Good Morning baby." He said, his voice still low and gruff from the early morning wake up but the smile on his face let you know he was wide awake.

"Mhmm, good morning indeed." Your lips puckered as he lifted his body to meet you in a soft kiss, you could taste the mixture of his minty toothpaste and your wetness and the combination made your head dizzy. He slowly pulled away and looked down at you with a lovestruck grin, his finger gently traced against your face, moving stray hairs aside so he could take in your early morning beauty. You knew you probably looked a mess, your hair all over the place and remnants of sleep in your eyes, but the way he looked at you made you forget all your small insecurities. "Not that I don't thoroughly enjoy kissing you but your lips were already hard at work elsewhere...you should get back to it."

"Patience..." His grin widened as he tutted in mock annoyance. He began kissing down your body, leaving small pecks against your neck before making his down the valley of breasts, "is..." His teasing continued as he reached your centre once again, he sucked a dark mark against your inner thigh before licking over it, completely ignoring your hushed whimpers and pleading, "a virtue, my love." He finished by covering your clit with his mouth, slowly sucking on the bud as his fingers made their way to your entrance. You were more awake now, more aware of how he felt around you, more aware of his every movement and how you were close to your end.

"Spence...please." Your hands were tugging at his hair once again, the action eliciting a deep groan from him, the domino effect of this making your hips jerk. You were so so close. His arms wrapped around your hips, lazily holding them down against the mattress as he continued his assault on your cunt. The crude sounds of his mouth against your wetness mixed with the small whines that left his mouth were the only noise in the room. You prayed your neighbours weren't awake yet though, because as you nearly hit your high the moans that escaped you were loud enough to wake the dead. So, so close...

But good things never last. The awful sound of his phone ringing caused Spencer to remove himself from you. You knew it was work, he kept a specific ringtone for the BAU so he never knowingly missed a call. Normally you wouldn't have minded, you would've been annoyed sure, but never upset. Right now, however, you were desperate for him to finish so selfishly, you tried your best to keep his mouth on you.

Just as you had suspected, your attempt was futile. As much as you hated to admit it, Spencer was just as addicted to his job as he was to you, after all, he didn't make Unit Chief for no reason. He glanced at his phone, his eyes quickly darting over the Caller ID before whispering a quiet, "It's Garcia." and getting off the bed to take the call. You were half tempted to finish yourself off, it wouldn't take much seeing as though we were almost there, but you knew if you tried the punishment would be so much worse than being left high and dry. So you sat there, like a good girl, listening to him whisper about some case as you waited for him to come back and give you the bad news, that he had to go.