Huge News!!

Hey Wattpad readers!! 

The day has finally come. . . The Run, in PRINT, is for sale on Amazon! Wouldn't you want to hold a copy of your very own? 

What you'll get is ------------> NEW, never-before-seen chapters (I know some of you have been requesting some *futuristic* scenes featuring Lindsey and Nate, so because you asked, you shall receive!! I can't give away too many details, but I'll give you a hint: there may be a white dress that's included. And a ring. And a super special place to house it all), some MAJOR chapter modifications, a new cover, an author's bio that finally reveals mystery details about me, and bragging rights for owning a printed version. 

What, exactly, are you waiting for?? Grab your copy now, before they're sold out! 

https://www.amazon.com/Run-Sydney-Kay-Wray/dp/1087903300/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+run+Sydney+Wray&qid=1620767210&sr=8-1

This doesn't mean that I'm leaving you all...it means just the opposite. I'll still be here to give updates and share some new books I've been working on! There's so much more to come, and I'm so excited to continue this journey with you all.  

You, yes YOU, are the reason why this book is in print, so I can't say THANK YOU enough. 

Lots and Lots of love ~ S