𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

Three years later

Zinnia walked up the stairs of the two story home making a left towards the master bedroom. It was going on 8:00am and she was beyond tired.

She pushed the door open hearing white noise making her grow confused. The rising sun allowed her to see inside of the room, she did a mini gasp at the sight before her, she felt her heart start to swell. There was Zymeir along with their two kids sleeping on his chest. Zylei was on the right side clutching her dad's finger as she slept soundly sucking on her pacifier. Moriah was on the left with half of his head on his dad snoring softly.

She pulled out her phone snapping a quick picture then made her way over to them. She softly kissed her daughters cheeks, then Moe, and lastly she kissed Zymeir's lips.

After watching them and feeling like a slight creep she decided to go and take a shower. She looked at the pictures she took feeling extremely happy.

Happy Father's Day to the best dad I know, we love you! 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦❤️

-

"Hi mommy." Zinnia cooed while poking the baby's stomach causing her to burst into giggles. "Silly girl, yes you." Zylei continued to laugh at her mom's playfulness until she heard the voice of her dad which caught her attention.

" Zylei continued to laugh at her mom's playfulness until she heard the voice of her dad which caught her attention

"Yeaa, come on Moe!" Zymeir clapped as Moriah made a shot in the basketball hoop.

Moriah became a tad more social over the three years but he still barely talked to people he didn't know. He loved to play basketball though, so Zymeir had him signed up since he turned six.

The sounds of Zymeir chanting for him caused him to smile as he ran down the court.

"Yo daddy being loud huh?" She asked the baby as if she could respond. Zylei just blinked while looking around, the only word she understood was daddy.

Zymeir looked over at his wife, before nudging her with his elbow. "Oh so now I'm the loud one? You were screaming last game."

"Because they were out there trying my baby. Just cause he's a little small. But they don't know he got the best personal coach." She held her arms out as she expressed why she was being very vocal at their son's last basketball game.

He chuckled at the slightly corny compliment. Leaning in he pecked her lips "Mm, ugh." They both looked over in the car seat seeing 'Lei grunting and kicking her chunky legs. She was upset that Zinnia was kissing her dad. "Aww, daddy sorry." Zymeir told her as he pulled her out of the car seat "I won't give momma no more kisses, alright?" He said while kissing her cheek.