29 | friend-tuition

"I need to breathe

"I need to breathe." Eliana's muffled voice makes me chuckle as I continue to peck her lips. I can't stop kissing her.

My hand rests on her neck as I keep her under me on the bed, feeling as her own hands rest on my waist before sliding around to my back.

I pull back with furrowed brows, "Breathe? What's that?"

She rolls her eyes and kisses my lips once more before pulling away completely. Her eyes are doe as she stares up at me, and I just can't stop looking at her. She's so fucking beautiful.

"I really like you." She whispers, glossed lips mesmerizing me, "Really, really like you."

"Really, really?" I imitate Outkast with a smirk on my face.

"Really, really." Her voice jumps an octave, matching my energy. She pauses and brushes a loose tendril out of their way of my face and kisses me again, "How are we gonna tell them?" She refers to our friends.

"They already know, baby." I laugh and rub her back, "Why do you think Ian isn't in here?"

She throws her head back in laughter, "It was a set up."

"It was," I laugh as she rests her head on my bare chest, "Want me to put a shirt on?"

She shakes her head and instead runs a finger down my chest, tracing one of my tattoos, "You gotta nice body. I like touching it."

"Shiii," I chuckle, "We kissed a couple times and now you out here 'bout bold as hell."

She rolls her eyes and does the same thing with her body, dropping out of the bed before I can catch her. A thud sounds as she hits the carpeted floor and I can't help the laugh that escapes me.

I pop my head over the bed, inspecting her body as she lays on the floor as if she's just done with everything.

"What the hell is wrong with you, girl?"

She cackles hysterically and that's how I realize how tired she is. Especially when she covers her face and says, "I'm so fucking exhausted."

"Alright," I laugh and wrap my arms around her before lifting her back into the bed and putting her on top of me like she weighs nothing. "Time to go to bed, beautiful."

"No," She groans and sits up, "I need my bonnet."

"I'll go get it." I tell her and kiss her forehead. "Don't fall asleep before I get back."