Closer

Wally woke up on the couch with artemis and dick laying their heads on his shoulder. He tried to move away as slow as possible but he ended up waking Dick.
Dick yawned and looked at wally. "what time is it?" He asked.
Wally got up and looked at the clock in the kitchen. He came back saying "Its almost 9:30."
"oh well im hungry, do you want to get some breakfast?" Dick asked.
"Sure." wally replied turning around to enter the kitchen. Wally got to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Dick entered shortly dressed in his green hoodie with a black jacket over top and jeans. As usual he wore his dark sun glasses although wally already knew the color of his eyes.
Wally walked over to the fridge and pulled out the milk. When he turned around, Dick already pulled out the cereal.
They each poured themselves a bowl and sat down.
While they were eating wally couldn't stop thinking about the dreams they all had.
'How could that be possible' he thought.
Before he could think of anything else, Artemis walked in and sat down next to wally. Her hair was going every which way but Wally still thought she was beautiful. They really haven't put labels on each other but Wally could tell that they were close to dating.
After a while of silence dick spoke up.
"I think I'm going to go see batman today."
"About what?" Wally asked.
"Nothing just one on one time with my mentor." Dick replied with a smirk.
After that he got up and left the kitchen leaving Artemis and Wally all alone again. "So..." wally said trying to break the silence.
"So what?" artemis replied.
"So last night was pretty weird how we all had the same dream." Wally replied.
" Can we please not talk about last night?"Artemis said closing her eyes.
Wally could tell how much the dreams disturbed Artemis so he decided to let that thought go.
" Ya sure" Wally finally said. After a long silince Wally and Artemis both turned around at the same time and asked differnt questions.
"opps what was your question?" Wally asked. "No you first." Aretmis said.
" Well fine i guess i'll go." Wally said with a smirk. " I was going to see if you wanted to go and practice in the gym with me, But what did you have in mind?" wally replied.
"Oh iI was wondering if you wanted to go out to town later and maybe just walk around." Artemis suggested. " But we can practice first if you want." Artemis said quickly before Wally could reply.
" Ya that sounds great." wally said getting up and super speeding to the gym.
Once Artemis got to the gym her hair was brushed out and she through it back in a pony tail. She had a green tanktop on and black shorts. As usual she carried her bow with her. Wally just had on a white T-shirt and Black shorts.
"So, what do you want to do first? Get hit by my arrows or get punched in the face?" Arteims yelled out to wally.
"Hmm i'll go with the arrows." Wally said smirking.
" suit yourself." Artemis replied smiling. She got an arrow ready and shot at wally only for him to catch it.
" Ha! Your arrows are no use to me!" wally yelledback to Artemis only to get knocked back from an eletric shock from the arrow. "Ow!" Wally said getting up. " I should've went witht he punching" He said.
" Haha ya you should have." Artems yelled back. " that would've been a lot more fun when you were already hurt" She yelled back to him again running towards him to start sparring. "No arrows!" Wally said.
"Fine." Artemis said dropping her bow and arrows to the side. " We start on the count of three, One, Two.." Artemis said punching wally right in the gut making him hunch over and groan.
" What happened to three?" wally asked groaning.
" Just thought it would be fun to hurt you before three." Artemis replied.
"Oh really." Wally exclaimed swinging his foot out snd sround msking Artemis fall backwards on her butt.
"What's the matter Arty?" Wally asked with a smirk.
"Thats it!" Artemis said grabbing her bow and arrow. She then began to shoot her arrows and wally who was superspeeding aroung the room. Artemis finally came to her last arrow whic was an arrow with a net attached to it.
'I got you this time Wall man' Artemis thought. She then balanced her arrow and shot it right in front of Wally catching him.
" Haa!" Artemis yelled.
"Yeah yeah now get me out." wally said rolling his eyes with a smirk.
" sure just let me get a pic real quick." Artemis said pulling out her phone to take a selfie of her and wally.
" ok are you done now?" wally asked.
" yeah im done." Artemis said helping wally out of the net. Once they stood up wally said that he was going to hit the showers before they left to go to town. As artemis left the gym she looked over her shoulder to see Wally taking off his shirt and walking to the gym showers.

When artemis and wally got done with their showers they headed to the town. After site seeimg a lot of things wally offered to go and get ice cream. Artemis agreed and they headed to the icecream shop. Once they were there Wally orderd for himself and offered to order for Artemis but she talked over him. They sat down on a bench eating their icecream in silence. Once Wally finished his ice cream he spoke up.
"So Artemis, I Don't really know much about your family."
Artemis looked up at him and said " well then thats a good thing."
Wally looked at her confused. " what do you mean thats a good thing."
Artemis finished her lsat bit of her ice cream cone and looked at Wally.
"I know you want to get to know me but I really don't want to share anything about my family right now so can you just drop it?" Artemis asked getting a little mad. Wally looked into her blue eyes and he could sense that her family was a hard topic for her to talk about.
"ok I'll drop it." Wally said looking away. After about a minute Wally looked back up at Artemis and asked her a question.
" Hey Artemis, What am i to you?"
Artemis looked at him with a confused expression.
"what do you mean?" Artemis replied.
" I mean what do you think of me? As a friend or something... something more?" Wally said with an expression that made Artemis love his green eyes.
" I don't knmow what i see you as." Artemis replied.
" Oh." Wally said "because i need you so much closer." he said leaning in for a kiss.
Artemis as usual was confused but still excepted the kiss. After they broke apart artemis looked at Wally and said with a smirk, " well i guess it would be alright if you were my boyfriend."
Wally grined back at her and leaned in for a hug.

On their way back to Mount Justice Wally and artemis held hands all the way back.When they reached Mount Justice Dick was there waiting for them.
"where were you guys?" he asked only to look down and see the new couple holding hands. Dick looked up at wally and smirked. "Never Mind. I don't care anymore." He said turning around and walked to his room.
" I think I'm going to go to bed now." Artemis said.
"ok ill walk you to your door." Wally replied. "you know i can find my way to my room on my own." Artemis said with a smile.
" I know, but i don't want you to leave just yet." Wally replied back.
" fine if you wish." artemis said starting to walk to her room. Once at her door Artemis turned around giving wally a good night kiss. "see you in the morning Baywatch." She said opening her door and slowly walking in.