16. Perverts, Quirk apprehension test and confession?

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa: "you heard him right, my assistant, now shut up before I expel you!"

She activated Her quirk, her eyes glowed red and her hair started to  float. The class, knowing Aizawa's reputation for the most expelled students, quietened down immediately.

Aizawa: "good, now put these PE uniforms on now. I expect you to be at the training field in 10 minutes, a minute late and you know the consequences."

She then left the room. Izuku looked around and saw the pupil's expressions, there were some fear, pity, a few disgust and even sadness.

Izuku: "before you all talk, I want to remind you of why I just said, don't underestimate your opponent, including me. I may be male but, because of my training, I can take on All Might."

The once various expressions of the pupils transformed into a collective one of shock.

Class 2–A: 'All Might level? Too powerful...'

Izuku was about to leave the room but Aizawa returned to the room.

Aizawa: "before I forget, reaper, you're doing the test aswell."

Izuku: "ok"

Izuku may have looked calm in the outside but he was very angry in the inside.

Izuku: 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME AUNTIE SHOOOOOO!!!!!'

He grabbed the biggest uniform they had and started to walk away but then remembered something.

Izuku: "but there's only female changing, where am I gonna change?"

A shit eating grin then placed itself on Aizawa's face, one that izuku knew too well from all his years of patrols.

(Just no stubble)

Izuku: 'oh fuck, something ain't right.'

Aizawa: "Nezumi, in all her mighty knowledge, couldn't predict that I'd do this, so you have to change in the same changing area."

The whole class blushed at this statement while Izuku just groaned.

Izuku: "alright fine, but you girls better not try anything funny."

He shoots a glare at the flustered class and begins to walk towards the changing rooms. The class all look at each other and decide to follow.

/////////////////////////////////////////

As the girls got there, they saw izuku leaning against the wall.

Izuku: "alright, this is how it's gonna work, you change in there and I'll wait for you to finish, then I'll go change."