ALLIES FOR LIFE

"We're going to Busan, bring that thing." Jeongguk said the moment his bestfriend answered his call. 

 "WTF? Guk I'm in the middle of---" 

 "MF, I left my first major stock meeting when you said you're gonna confessed to Jiminie! I drove you back to his place because you said  you're gonna piss your pants if you'll go alone and---"

 "B*tch stfu! I'm coming!" Yoongi cuts him off because the producer knows he wouldn't blackmail him using his only weakness if he really doesn't need him.

 "Good, I'll wait for you at the airport, we're bringing Joon too."

In the end, Jeongguk managed to call all his friends at the airport.Even Hoseok who was busy with something, panicked and appeared at the airport. Yoongi brought Jimin with him while Seokjin and Namjoon arrived with Jeongguk at the same time.

 "Why the fuck are we here?"

Hoseok is wo confused because he has no idea of what's going on while Jimin is so amused of how rich people deal with things when they're in love. 

 "Are you showing off your wealth to Taebear that's why you just decided to bring us all here & fly to Busan with your private jet?"

"NO! I mean yeah! How I wish I could win him over with all the wealth that I have but you of all people knows that it's not gonna work on him." Jeongguk said to Jimin while they're all entering the aircraft. 

 "Good that you know." Jimin replied. He can't help but tease Jeongguk before they meet his best friend because he's just so happy for the two of them. Taehyung might have tried to hide it from him but he saw how his bestfriend looked at Jeongguk during the Gala Night. He might not be sure if Taehyung remembers the night he first met Jeongguk but he's certain that Kim Taehyung is smitten as much as Jeongguk is to him. Jeongguk looked at his friends who are giving him a questioning look. He knows that it will only take 1 hour for them to land in Busan and he's already so nervous. 

 "I love him." he said, his eyes glossy.

"Come again?" Yoongi asked, his face void of any emotion.

 "I said I love him."

 "Who?" Hoseok asked, still annoyed for being dragged to a trip that isn't in his plan. 

 "I love Kim Taehyung."

 "NO you don't." Seokjin replied, uninterested. 

 "I do." 

 "You sure about that?"

Jeongguk looked at his friends and he's on the verge of crying already because they all look expressionless? Uninterested? Are they really tired of him being the asshole that he is through the years?

 "Hyung, I love him. I...I know it was quick..it was...I just... I love him."

Jeongguk looked at his friends but still, no one replied to him. They're just looking at him as if he said something they couldn't understand. He's confused. He doesn't know why they're suddenly acting like that when Seokjin was literally wishing him well a while ago. 

He starts to tear up again, but this time he's very determined to tell them that he truly, sincerely loves Taehyung. He needs to convince them because if he can't show them he loves the boy, then how could he make Taehyung believe in him?!