Work Wasted but Memories Reminisce

"Thank you for your hard work!"

Everyone just came back to the dressing room after the pre-recording, and the members' faces are drenched in sweat.

"Wow, our performance was seriously amazing today. We got a lot of reactions." Yunki sips on his bottle of water, feeling proud.

Namjun smiles, his dimples showing off, "I heard the cheers even though I wasn't trying to focus on them. It sounded like they really enjoyed us, and it felt great."

"Me too! I feel so confident it's like I'm floating!" Jeongguk shouts out.

"Hey, I know I'm part of the group but Hoseok's dance solo looked really cool today!" Seokjin compliments.

Hoseok's ears heat up, "Come on, you're embarrassing me..."

(Y/N) pokes his cheeks from behind, "You say that, Hoseok, but I see you smiling!"

Namjun turns to (Y/N), "What did you think, Manager? Do you think our recording went well?"

(Y/N) nods vigorously, "Yeah, you were scary-good. I thought you were going to swallow the camera whole! You've practically lived in the practice room lately, so I'm glad it was definitely worth it!"

"Oh! I heard some studio staff in the hallway saying something something Boys were really good!" Taehyung announces.

"As soon as Taehyung heard that he ran over and said, "Hello we're the Bangtan Boys!" Seriously..." Jimin shakes his head at Taehyung's playful nature.

Taehyung points at Jimin accusedly, "Hey, Park Jimin! Don't act like you didn't do it, too!"

"Of course I did! I'm part of Bangtan Boys, too!"

(Y/N) just felt her heart fill up with such positive energy, "What an amazing experience! It must've felt awesome!"

"...It did feel pretty good. They told us we were full of energy and that's how rookies should behave." Jimin tells her.

"They said it's great how precise our choreography is, even though it's complicated. They asked us what Hoseok hyung's name was, but Jimin was too nervous..." Taehyung says.

"I couldn't remember J-hope so I told them it was Hobi hyung. Ah, I'm so embarrassed."

"Okay, focus! Focus! The broadcast of our performance is starting. We should watch this." Hoseok says, getting everyone's attention.

Namjun agrees, "Yeah. Hoseok spent all night choreographing this, so let's pay attention."

Something about the way the members gather around the monitor fills (Y/N) up with pride. All the stations staffers are talking about Bangtan Boys' songs and impressive performance.

(Y/N) just smiles through the whole thing, 'Can we ride this momentum all the way to the Rookie of the Year award? Oh! It's the PD of the music program! Time to make a lasting impression.'

She speed walks her way to the hall when her phone dings with a text notification.

President:
[Why did only 6 of the members
perform today?]

(Y/N) grits her teeth at the text, 'I can't believe this guy! He never answers when I need him, and now he's making ridiculous complaints.'

(Y/N):
[I think you need an eye exam,
All 7 were there on stage.]

President:
[You're their manager. You should
watch more closely... lol]

'I know he's my boss, but the president's is seriously getting on my nerves!' She clenches her fists so hard that they sting the center of her palms.