XVI- Banished.

Wilbur cleared his throat into the mic. Instantly hushing the small crowd sat in the seat in front of the podium. He welcomed everyone and introduced the parties.

Atop of the stage sat the political members, Tommy sat next to Tubbo, Niki next to Fundy, Quackity next to George and Schlatt in his own. I half expected Clay to be beside him, but instead he was no where to be seen.

Last night I walked off and stayed at L'manberg. I left him standing there, arrow crumbled into peices at his feet.

I sat on my own in the back row of seats, the perfect veiw on the event. I scanned over the parties, Tommy and Tubbo chatting excitedly together, Fundy and Niki, smiling, Quackity and George awkwardly fiddling. My eyes looked to the left of the stage and met with someone else's.

Schlatt.

I glared at him, his expression not changing. He narrowed his eyes, watching me. I don't know how long he had already been watching me, why he was watching me but it couldn't be good.

Wilbur cleared his throat once more, redirecting attention to him. He started speaking, but my eyes flickered back to his left, where Schlatt was still gazing down into the audience, a smug smile across his face.

"Everyone, now is the time for the turn out of votes.." The silence was piercing, everyone in the edge of their seat in anticipation for the results. Wilbur opened the first envelope. "With 9% of the votes, Coconut2020!"

Niki and Fundy exclaimed and hugged eachother, it was nice, they were never really in it to win.
When the wholesome cheers had faded Wilbur carried on, opening the second envelope.

"With 16%, Schlatt2020" A few people clapped, including Schlatt himself. I stayed quiet, the crowd quickly follow suit.

"With 30% of the vote is..." He opened the envelope slowly, everyone holding their breath collectively. He slid out the piece of white card and smiled. "Swag2020!"

My head perked up, they had done it, they had won.

"Which means, with 45% of the vote, the majority, the winner of the L'manberg Election 2020 is Pog2020."

Tommy jumped up cheering, pulling Tubbo up with him. Everyone around me started celebrating, but I couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong.

I looked over to Schlatt to see his smiling at me before walking over to Wilbur and whispering something in his ear.

That's when I remembered it. The coalition.

Wilbur face paled as he tried to stop the celebrations and the loud cheering from Tommy. I didn't have to wonder what was going on, I had already done the math. Schlatt won.

"Please everyone, please, Tommy stop. Tommy!" Wilbur shouted into the microphone. Tommy stopped and sat down, his face crumpled with confusion. "As many of you may know, two nights ago, Schlatt discreetly announced his coalition with Swag2020. This means that their votes add up to 46%.. " He paused, swallowing his despair. ".. beating Pog2020 by 1%."

The audible gasps were loud and the silence this time was a dreadful one. Wilbur stepped back from the mic as Schlatt stood up straightening his tie.

Wil and Tommy, slipped out the back of the stage, briskly walking to the seats beside me.

I glanced over, their faces said it all. They were distraught.

Schlatt started his inauguration speech, his voice booming out from the stage.

"Before I begin.." He looks behind him at Tubbo who still sat in his seat. Fundy and Niki had moved to sit in the audience however quackity and George were still there. "Tubbo and
Y/N! Why don't you join me up on stage?" He smirked at me, a sickening smile I had seen before in my nightmares.