7.

Giovanni in the MM

Giovanni in the MM

Madison

"And look babe, this is how I want my hair for the football game." I went on showing Gio the pictures I had saved in my phone for my next hairstyle.

I wanted to look cute for his family's game next month, especially since now I was supposed to be sitting down to talk with his mom.

So I had a few ideas in mind.

"I like them all, baby."

"You can get whatever you want." He spoke nonchalantly and I knew he didn't really care but he was pretending to, so that was okay.

"Thank you." I chuckled to myself as we walked hand and hand into the hospital's front doors.

As we walked in, we both scanned our badges with security and made our way through the metal detectors.

"Gi." I panicked, stopping him to make sure he didn't slip up and have his gun on him like the last time.

"Relax. I ain't strapped."

"I left it in the car." He reassured me quietly and I nodded as we both walked through and everything went seamlessly.

Allowing me to let out a relieved breath.

While we entered the hallway, a group of nurses were walking down the hall and they all looked up at his tall figure, smiling hard.

"Hello, Mr. Santana." They all seemed to speak in unison, making him smirk cockily.

"Good mornin', ladies." He spoke back to them with a polite smile as they giggled and smiled, waving to him.

"Oh and hello to you too, Madi." One of them spoke up and they all followed suit afterwards but it was much less cheerful than his greeting was.

They then walked away completely as we made our way and I let go of his hand to make my way alone to my station since we worked in two different places.

Before I could even get far though, he roughly pulled me back to him and kissed my lips deeply.

"Stop fuckin' playin' with me." He spoke sternly against my lips and I gave in, getting out of my feelings.

I can't lie, I had a small attitude and was a little jealous but only because things like that happened so often here. I'd already told him how I felt about it and I knew there was nothing he could do outside of keeping things professional but that didn't stop me from feeling things.

I'm a woman.

"Don't start."

"I'a see you later, aight?" He then spoke, looking into my eyes and I nodded, calming myself down as I kissed his lips too.

"Okay."

"Have a good day and I'll order us food later." I told him, wanting to treat us both to some lunch.