Sakura - Everyday, blossom

There would never be a moment in your day where the slightest second would be dull with boredom.

In fact, it'd be quite the opposite.  Your days would always be occupied with something to do, even though some of it could be as daunting as homework. However, a certain someone would give you company whenever she could, turning your homework sessions that to mainly of just pure joyful conversations, almost leaving you to get nothing done.

But did you mind? No, of course, you didn't.  Because that very certain someone was your best friend for life. It was practically certain that whenever something is happening, she would be there to give you company. 

You were thankful for her sacrificing her own time to give you attention, however, you'd apologize for time and time again about spending so much time together, thinking that she deserved her own alone time. But she'd always say in her own words that she 'didn't mind it' and that she 'loved to spend her time with you', which would never fail to make your heart flutter even more for her when it already did.

And yes, you had quite the beating heart for her, for the longest while even. But who wouldn't? She does possess out of the world visuals, making anyone swoon over her ethereal appearance. Pair that beauty with an absolute cutie of a human being and you'll have quite the perfect goddess, blessing anyone in her proximity.

And only within that time, that passionate feeling for her has only amplified. It was just a simple friendly admiration at first, as expected from childhood friends who grew up together, but as the two of you matured you've only started to look at Sakura in a new light, which rooted your newfound feelings for her then.

Keeping those feeling silent, you made yourself a promise to do anything in your ability to reciprocate anything that she has sent your way. That's the least you could do for someone like her, and if it meant that you could see her smile then it'd be worth it.

Currently, it was a Friday afternoon,  the two of you were making way towards your house, ecstatic to play video games after the dragging lessons of school. This would be quite a frequent routine for the two of you; it was what kept the two of you together throughout the years, bonding and having fun over your mutual interests. 

Due to it being early spring, the pair of you thought that it'd be a great idea to detour and go through a long path that had Cherry blossoms in bloom as it'd be the perfect opportunity to go flower seeing together.

The opportunity was that perfect in your opinion, that you feel like you could finally spill your emotions to the girl that was standing right beside you, but...

You just couldn't.

You couldn't bring yourself to speak out as little as a word to her, no matter how much of a golden opportunity it was. 

Doubts would cloud your mind about your decision the second you're about to say something, leaving you to only say something completely different from what you desired, "So.. my place again, right?"

You could only mentally facepalm at yourself as Sakura gives you a confused look, saying, "Like always, duh. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah I am alright. Just had a few games come in so was wondering which we should try together," you quickly attempted to save yourself from the embarrassment, earning a chuckle from the girl.

"Idiot, just wait until we get there," she said, flashing a wide grin, but in your eyes you could've only seen a pure picturesque beauty, standing in the midst of the cherry trees that helped intensify her goddess features.