Chapter 18

Ricky

Ricky made it all the way into the the building and to her dorm. Frightened beyond belief she huddled up in shock right infront of her door.

The only thing she ghouls hear was the pounding of her heart. Her throat felt swollen like she would puke up her heart any second.
Ricky didn't know how Ling she had stayed there for but when a light knock came to her door, her entire body reacted .
Peeking out the looking hole, she met the face of someone she didn't expect to see.

Slowly opening the door ," what you want?" She asked in a trembling voice.

" uh hey , hi sorry your stuff was on the ground outside so I figured I'd come give it to you. " it was the boy who's name she couldn't remember, Etzil, Axel and Felix's friend.

Slowly widening the door open, Ricky looks everywhere in the hall before she held out a hang for her bag.

" hey listen, those guys ain't gonna come back. It's okay , I'm sorry this happened to you Ricky," he rubbed a hand on his neck.

Ricky could see in his eyes how he was trying to be cautions talking to her.
Opening the door wider she motioned to invite him him.
He put his hands up as if to say no it's okay, but Ricky knew he was safe and she still felt scared .

" Please , I know you are safe ja," she tugged one hand and let him in.

In the silence of her single dorm , he stood awkwardly at the door as Ricky moved to the counter top of her kitchenette and dumped out all the contents of her bag.
Her phone was smashed, but luckily her wallet was untouched .

Suddenly feeling awkward herself Ricky steals a glance at the man whom she had hung out with yesterday but didn't even know his name.

" uhh.. you like some drink " her nerves fried , she couldn't sit down.
She stood tapping her hand on the counter top.

Ian slowly approached her, careful not to send her into shock again, making sure to stand a good distance away , he placed a hand on her own.

" breath Ricky, " his voice was soothing to her.

Ricky threw herself into his chest without thinking and started crying. He simply wrapped his arms around her and cooed in comfort.

Ian

He had been watching Ricky as per Etzils orders , the second he had look away , she had disappeared. But he had heard her, and when he got close enough to intervene .

Milo the son of a bitch had one of his men grab her.
He shouted out to Milo and the big motherfucker dropped her. He had been worried that he would have to protect her , but that thought flew along side her. When She had gotten up to and ran, he had actually felt relieved.

As he soothed the small girl, he tried to not let his mind wander.
All morning he had to listen to his friends chib on and on about this very girl.
Ian could remember the conversation, how Axel had been the one to com foward about how he had slept with her , and how he intended to keep her. Which led to Etzil admitting he too had slepted with her , after thinking she and Felix had been dating , but when she had denied it he couldn't help himself.
Felix had then told them how he felt about her, but how he hadn't slept with her.
They had all come to an agreement that they could all just keep her for themselves. They knew Ricky felt something for each of them too.
And so Ian had to steel himsealf against the beauty in his arms.
At first he had been mildly curious about the girl who had gotten off scot clean from Etzil.
But then as he had been around her more he had found himself constantly staring at her.
The natural way she had acted with each of his brothers. He felt a pull to her.

Her legs began to wobble with exhaustion, her crying had stopped.
Moving to sweep her up from her feet, it was only then had he realized that his shirt was wet.

Taking her into her room he laid her down on her bed and made a move to leave.

A small hand reached up to grab his own," please no leave me " she looked up at him with her beautiful doe eyes.