Chapter 20

Epilogue

Ian kisses his way from her lips, down her throat . Moving the collar of her shirt down to expose her clavicle.
His lips moved softly and slowly, Ricky felt her eyes close at the sensation.

He nipped at her skin, and she let out a small yelp.

Opening her heavy eyes, she looked up at the man above her. A smile on her swollen lips, she ran her hands down his body to the hem of his T-shirt, tugging at it to silently tell him to take it off.

He rose to his knees and one handily ripped the shirt over his head, his eyes watching her as she sat up to splay her hands across his flesh.

As she tugged at the class of his jeans , his hands covered her own," Are you sure?" He asked her softly.
After all she had been through.

" Yes, please ," her eyes shined with lust, her lips in a pout.
Rolling over in her bed, Ian settled her atop him.

Laying back in the bed, he would give her the control, seeing her eyes he knew she needed this after all that had happened.

She fingered the planes of his skin, tracing the lines with her nail.

Ricky leaned down to kiss his flesh before rising again this time to strip her own shirt off.
Ricky day stop him in a Lacey bralette and her spandex shorts , she could feel him through the material and his jeans .

His hand came up to cup her cheek, pulling her lips back to his own.

As he kissed her, she worked her hands between them to finally undo his pants and pull the sides down.

Reached into his boxers she palmed his warm length. He let out a growl into her mouth as soon as she touched him, one hand in her cheek the other grabbing her ass.

She let out her own moan as she pumped him, he breathing getting heavy.

Ian roller over to pin the small girl beneath him, both of her hand were in his jeans , her touch sent his mind into a whirlwind , his own hands behind exploring as he kissed her.

" Fuck Ricky, baby your gonna make me embarrassed myself ," he chuckled hoarsely

Ricky removed her hand from his jeans, as he stood up to shuck them off, he looked down at her as he pulled her bottoms off, she discarded her bralette right along side her shorts.

Ricky lay naked and flushed under his gaze, palming her slender legs, he kissed up her calf , to her thigh to the apex of her legs.

When his lips met her sex , Ricky threw her head back in a moan, she could feel the vibration of his laugh and it only added fuel to the fire.

Ian lapped up her juices his hands never staying still, running up and down her body , his head buried between her legs. Ricky could do nothing but moan and cum.

After her had made her cum twice he lifted his head from her juncture and laid in the bed, lifting Ricky to once again staffed him.
A hiss left his lips when the wet hotness of her Pusey brushed against his swollen dick.

Ricky looked down at him with such a lewd expression.
" Ricky, your beautiful " Ian kissed her again. As she lifted her lower body and sank down on him.