𝟐𝟗

After a few minutes, the couple bid a goodbye to each other

After a few minutes, the couple bid a goodbye to each other. Of course to Jangmi who was waiting the whole time, uninterested.

The girl took her keys out as she unlocked the door and was greeted by someone unexpected.

„Yang Jungwon really? Why him?" The tall boy asked in disappointment and felt more than  betrayed. He saw the whole scenario, it made his blood boil and he couldn't understand why Jungwon.

„I can explain—"

„Don't come at me with but he changed" He mimicked and rolled his eyes. „People like him don't deserve happiness, how can you forgive him so quickly?" His voice was full of hatred.

Nothing else was said, both stayed silent. Y/N was too tired to explain the whole situation and Taehyun was trying to hold his anger. The handsome boy truly cared for his sister and just wanted the best for her, he never expected his little sister to have her past bully as boyfriend.

„I am really disappointed in you" The tall boy said with a softer tone. His eyes showed sadness and fear at the same time. What if Jungwon is just acting and will do something worse to her? After all, Taehyun was responsible for his little sister whom he wanted to protect at all costs.

„I will explain everything tomorrow. I am too tired now" Y/N sighed, passing him by as she directly went to her room.

She was a bit sad that Taehyun didn't support her first relationship but also could understand him. After all it was her bully, Y/N never thought she could ever forgive him. Things turned unexpected, very unexpected.

                            {time skip}

„I think I should text Jay first...no I think I should announce it in the groupchat" Jungwon was lost in thoughts and tried to find the best way to announce his leave. It's not like he will be gone forever, right?

„First The Boyz and then Y/N, I guess..." The boy finally made his mind up. His hands were sweating and shaking in fear. But why was he so scared? It's not like he will gone forever, right?

Ever since Jungwon heard the announcement, he had a very bad feeling and couldn't get rid of it. Maybe his feeling were right, maybe not.

„Guys, I have an announcement. I will be leaving tomorrow. I know it's very sudden, but it's an emergency, so I hope you understand. When will I be back? No clues, but I will be surely back:)  My granny is really sick. Yup that's it, see ya" He tried to write is a positive as possible, so that his friends wouldn't panic or question anything.

„And now to my beloved princess..."

Seeing the profile picture of Y/N, Jangmi and him, the boy cheekily smiled to himself, remembering the time he had spent with the two girls. Jangmi was deep asleep and her dad would pick her up in the next morning.

Actually, Jungwon's grandma was supposed to come back after a 3 days trip, leaving Jungwon all alone as he felt very lonely, but luckily he had his friends group. Then out of nowhere, it was announced that little jangmi would come over which was weird to him.

„I need to stop overthinking" He sighed, running his hand trough his soft colored hair.

„Hello Princess :) Pretty sure that you are already asleep...I just wanted to say that I'll be leaving tomorrow! I know it's very sudden, I didn't know until a few hours ago :/ But don't worry, your prince  charming will come back ;) I could never leave my princess alone, I will be back! I love you <3"

„I hope that makes it" He mumbled, still unsure.

After sending the text messages, he sighed heavily and plopped himself onto his soft bed. His heart felt heavy as his breathing got unsteady. The boy just hoped that everything would turn out okay.

„Why can't I get rid of this feeling, ugh" Jungwon groaned in annoyance. Even the timing was bad, he just wanted to spend more time with his freshly new girlfriend whom he admired a lot.

{time skip}

It was earlier in the morning. Jungwon already packed everything he needed while Jangmi was still asleep. The boy kept checking his messages, to see if his friends already read his text.

„They are probably still asleep" He mumbled rather disappointed.

He waited for his uncle who would pick Jangmi up and still prepared everything for the flight. Lonely? He indeed felt lonely, however his friends company helped him a lot trough the years. His parents? He never liked talking about his parents, only about his grandma.

And finally the doorbell rang. Jungwon rushed to the door and opened it as he froze on spot.

„Hello Jungwon..."

"