SMG4: Mario VS YouTube (01)

UNBELIEVABLE! Mario told me to go with him to a meeting that he thought I would enjoy. He didn't drag me there, he dragged my ass to SMG3's house. I found myself sitting in a chair that was pulled up to a table. I glanced and saw everyone I saw at the theater. I sighed as I heard my name. I looked to see SMG3 smirking at me. "Oh, you're alive. Figured you went deaf." I rolled my eyes. "Sorry I didn't realize I was being dragged to a creepy ass house with you and your minions in it." Suddenly the room went quiet as everyone looked at you. I nervously chuckle but SMG3 put a hand on my shoulder and smirked. "It's okay everyone, she was joking around, ha ha." Everyone went back to chatting. I sighed and looked at SMG3 who was looking at papers. 'Part of me kind of liked that he stood up for me.. DOH what am I thinking?!' I facepalmed but heard a door open. "Thanks for letting me use the bathroom guys!" Whimpu pointed at another door. "But, the bathroom was over there..." Mario sat down and looked surprised. "Uh oh." I lay back on my chair and looked over at Rob. "Was there corn in there?" I felt myself gag. "EW! STOP!" Belle screamed across the table. "You guys are so gross!" I swallowed back my vomit. "EVERYONE SHUT UP!" SMG3 screams. I jumped out of my chair and quickly glanced at him. "So I gathered you all here today for one reason only..." I glanced at Mario but looked back at SMG3. "To infiltrate YouTube Headquarters and STEAL the one thing.." SMG3 took a breath, "capable of resurrecting my destroyed production set..." I found myself chewing on my nails. "The Fable YouTube Remote!" I stand up and slam my hands on the table. "WHAT? The YouTube headquarters is the most protected place in the world!" Mario quickly stands up too. "How are you going to break into there without getting your ass kicked?!" SMG3 smirks, "Well... that is exactly why you're all here." SMG3 stands. "Each of you have a very special set of skills..." Mario and I glance at each other. "Uhh and why are we here?" Mario asks while pointing at me. "Because Mario... you two are the only people here that's gone head to head with the remote guardian." I crossed my arms. "YouTube CEO, Susan Wojiski!" Mario and I once again glanced at each other. "Nah, that remote is a pain in the ass to use." Mario gets out of his chair. "[Y/N] and I are gonna go home and Ima go hump some spaghetti instead." I rolled my eyes and went to follow him but SMG3 grabbed my hand and held it tight. "But Mario... what about Greg?" I gasped, "SMG3, don't go there-" SMG3 covered my mouth with one simple kiss. Mario stops walking to the door. I broke free from SMG3 and his kiss and wiped my mouth. SMG3 turns to Mario. "It was Susan and that remote that led to his death. This is your chance for revenge. I quickly ran to Mario and hugged him. "Mario don't let him get in your head!" Mario grabs my arm and pushes me aside. Mario turns to SMG3 and nods. "Let's do this..." I gasped, "Mario no!" SMG3 smiles. "Alright everyone!" SMG3 smirks, "LET'S DO THIS!"