Chapter 13

Yelena: Which kid you want to introduce to me y/n?

Y/n: Orca.

Yelena: Orca? Is the kid living in the ocean?!

Y/n: No, she not, and she is nice believe me.

Today I'm gonna bring Yelena to meet Skadi, I'm pretty sure they will get along right?

They arrive at the orphan house. Y/n knock on the door revealing the old lady.

Y/n: Are Skadi home right now? Tell her y/n call her.

Old lady: Sure, she must be lucky to have people care for her.

Do people care for her? So what purpose owned this orphan house? You must care about her right?

Old lady: Just give me a minute.

The old lady goes inside to call Skadi as I'm and Yelena waiting for Skadi. Why is my heart feeling so uncomfortable when talking to her?

Yelena: So her name is Skadi? What a beautiful name!

Y/n: I know right? But I'm sure you will be her best friend in a short time.

Yelena: Sure! I like making friends! Especially I can get used to.

Yeah, last time she meets specter, you can guess how awkward is she when talking to her. But don't worry Specter is living in a church. Don't need to worry about her.

But how she meet Skadi? Only time will tell.

The door opened reveal Skadi's head as she looks around until her eye meets y/n.

Skadi: Y/n! *rush to him and hug*

Y/n: How is my little Orca doing?

Skadi: * pout cutely * I'm not little! And don't call me orca I have a name you know!

Y/n: I can call you whatever I want just to deal with it.

Skadi: happy! * notice Yelena hiding behind y/n* Who's that?

Y/n: * step aside revealing Yelena * This little Cautus is Yelena. Yelena meets Skadi, Skadi meets Yelena.

Yelena: H-hi.

Skadi: Hi! How are you?

Yelena: Good, you?

Skadi: Always good! Wanna play a game?

Yelena seeks me as she seems to want permission to play with Skadi. Why not just play it.

Y/n: Go.

Yelena: Thank you! Let's go!

Both of them go back to the house to play whatever they think is fun.

With this Yelena have more friend! I don't need to worry when I'm going somewhere else! Now time to go see Specter and bring her here.

______________________________________

*door being knock*

Y/n: Hello~ Specter?

From what I remember she works at this time now. Maybe I can make sure she under control in the future if she has a soft spot on me.

From what I know she immortal? Is she immortal? From Skill 2 she can't die. Must be one of her art? The wait is she has oripahty? Urgh, I should read full detail about the character next time.

*Door opened*

Specter: Yes? Can I help you?

The door revealing a kid version of Specter. She has a cloth that she wears when an adult. Are all operators wear the same clothes when they kid? It doesn't make any sense.