Chapter 41

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Even though we knew this would not end in a fight, but we were all ready for one just in case

Even though we knew this would not end in a fight, but we were all ready for one just in case. The pack walks in front of me and Davina. Making sure she is protected from the leeches. Once we reach the meeting spot Edward looks annoyed as Bella looks guilty. She must have put out before Jake took her back to her leech or she told him that we know about them wanting us to submit to them.

"Why are you calling this meeting?" Edward asks with a growl. Sam phases back to his human form so he may speak. Davina is linked to Paul and Paul is linked to all of us. She said that it might block the mind reader and it looks like it has. He can't read our thoughts which is a good thing. We have never liked the fact that he could.

"The treaty is no more!" Sam says as most of the Cullen's look shocked. Edward looked down at Bella and sighed before shaking his head at her.

"It was not what you think! We..." Edward says as Davina scoffs at him, cutting him off.

"Kidnapping an imprint so you can get the information you want. Is what we think, a crime against the treaty." Sam says as he glares at Edward. Edward looks at us shocked.

"We have no intention of kidnapping one of your imprints!" The leader says as he looks at his family confused, until his eyes land on Edward and Bella. He sighs and shakes his head at them. "Edward?" He asks, looking more mad.

"What would you have me do? Davina is the key to keeping Bella safe." Edward asks as he looks at his leader.

"They can kill us over this... You dumbass! You put us all in danger because you can't handle the fact that Davina doesn't want to help Bella!" Emmett says with a scoff as Davina giggles. Rosalie growls at Edward and Bella.

"I was doing it to protect Bella! What would you have done?" He yells back at all of them. As they shake their heads at him.

"And now you have lost our help as well as the right to be in this territory. You have 24 hours to leave." Sam says as Edward looks shocked.

"Wait... What? NO!" Bella asks/says, looking confused. Davina hops off my back but doesn't move from my side.

"Your plan to kidnap me... To make the pack submit, has now cost you the help of the pack and the Cullen's now have to leave and if they return they will be killed! Edward and you broke the treaty." Davina says as Bella looks at her with fear in her eyes.

"No! No! Please, you can't do that! It was my idea. It was all me!" Bella says as she starts to pace.

"We can and we are!" Sam says now glaring at her.

"Jake, do something! Please!" She yells as Jake whimpers but shakes his head.

"He can't!" Davina says with a smug smile.

"The order comes from our Tribal elders themselves." Sam says as Bella starts to freak out.

"Please don't do this. She will kill me!" Bella says as she starts to cry.

"Please we will do whatever you want!" Edward says but we could see he was getting annoyed that he couldn't read our minds. I nug Davina and she cuddles more into my side. "Please don't make us leave. Not until Victoria has been handled. Please she can't be left unprotected." Edward whines out. I growl as he is pissing me off. I phase back to my human form. I quickly put on my shorts. I move Davina over to her brother before I stand next to Sam.

"You should have thought about that before you came up with the plan to harm my imprint." I say as Edward growls at me.

"I am sorry but I know she is the key to keeping Bella safe. I just don't get why she won't help!" Edward says as Bella nods her head.

"Bella is not part of the tribe, she is not part of the pack. She is Jake's whore, and that is all she is to us." I say starting to get angry. "Davina is my imprint and that is all you need to know." I say with a growl as I try to keep myself from phasing. "Davina has told the both of you that she will never help the two of you. But you two don't seem to get it." I say with a snarl. "So let me make it clear for you! Davina is not helping protect the whore that has caused her pain, stalked her and so much more. Even if Davina is the key to keeping Bella away from the red head leech, Davina doesn't care what happens to her. Bella and you are the reason that leech is here. Not Davina!" I say pointing at Bella. I see Edward shake his head.

"Do you really want to know why?" Davina asks, looking at Edward, who nods his head. Davina walks up to me and Sam. "Give me your hand!" She says still looking only at Edward. Edward walks up to us. I look over at Bella and she looks terrified. We stand there for a few minutes before Edward lets go of Davina's hand. I pull her behind me to make sure he can't grab her and run.

"I am sorry! I didn't know!" Edward says but his voice breaks. "We will leave Davina alone. I didn't realize all the pain Bella has caused you. Once Victoria has been killed we will leave." Edward says as he moves to the other side of his family away from Bella. Bella glares at him.

"I will talk with the elders and see what they say. I will call once we have an answer from them. But please know that we will no longer help protect Bella that has not changed." Sam says, as he nods his head for me and Davina to leave. Once we are far enough away I stop Davina.

"What did you show him?" I ask as she smiles at me.

"What he hoped wasn't true." She says as I look at her confused. "The real Bella! The Bella, we see, when she is not around her leech." She says, taking my hand and walking again. I smile and shake my head pulling her back to me and kissing her.

"I love you!" I say as she smiles up at me.

"I love you too!" She says, before kissing me again before we head back to the pack house and then home. As we walked I kept going back to what Edward said, That they would leave her alone. I hope it is true and that they will leave her alone. All I want is for her to be safe and with them around I don't know if she will be. I watch her pick a few wild flowers as we walk. I smile as I put one in her hair. Earning me a giggle from her.