two.

"Hey... are you listening?"

"... Hello?"

THIRD POV

THIRD POV

As lunch ended, the pair dropped their empty lunch trays off and headed back to their classroom to finish their lessons for the day.

"So, y/n, do you know that guy? The one who was staring at you at lunch?" Michiko asked as she sipped on her chocolate milk.

"No, I don't know much at least. All I know is that he won the UA Sports Festival in his first year," she replied back, looking at the taller female.

Y/n was actually quite new to the school. She had transferred to UA when she became a second year, and had no intentions of becoming a hero. She wanted to be a pre- school or kindergarten teacher, or maybe even a chef who could open up a bakery or restaurant someday. She sighed.

"The way he was staring at me creeped me out though. And what was that crap about him liking me? Dude, I don't even think he knows my name," Y/n added, causing Michiko to shove her lightly.

"I'm just saying bro. He stared at you like you were some type of art work. I've only seen people look at other people like that in movies," Michiko chuckles as they both turn around the corner to get to their class. However, right on cue, Bakugo and his friend group are walking in their direction. Y/n was busy looking at the glass windows outside, and enjoying the view of the city down below.

Once Bakugo saw that she was coming his way, he immediately froze up as his palms started sweating. THEE Katsuki Bakugo, getting all shy? His friends had already put two in two together, and slowed their pace to lay low behind him. Of course Bakugo didn't notice this, he was too busy getting soaked in Y/n's beauty.

They were almost crossing paths, and Michiko noticed what his friends were doing, and did the exact same. She let Y/n move ahead of her, hoping that she would bump into Bakugo and maybe see what would happen next.

Just as planned, the two bump into each other. Bakugo was completely stunned. As she collided, her hands hit his chest softly, as she puffed out a small breath of air due to the contact.

YOUR POV

I look up after the collision and see those beautiful red eyes staring down at me. Damn, who is this guy? Why have I never seen him before? I asked myself. I quickly put some distance between us and scratch my nape awkwardly.

"I'm sorry," I said sheepishly. "I wasn't focusing on what I was doing," He didn't say a word, but just continued to stare at me in awe. Of course I stare back, as those pools of red eyes were so enticing and glamorous to look at. I felt like I was swimming in them. However, I quickly snap back to reality and ask him about lunch today.

"So, um, why were you staring at me during lunch today? Do you need anything or...?" I asked again, looking back at him. Again, no answer.

THIRD POV

As the two were having a quite one- sided conversation, the friends watched the scene with complete disbelief. Their breathes were all held, as they were waiting to see what Bakugo would say.

"Hey... are you listening?"

"...Hello?"

Still, no answer. He just kept on staring. Y/n started to shift around, as she started looking quite uncomfortable in the position she was put in. With quick thinking, Kirishima, Bakugo's best friend, assessed the situation correctly, and stepped in to help his best friend get out of this awkward situation.

"Hey there, I'm sorry about him, it's just not his day today," the red head exclaims, as he slung his arm around Bakugo's shoulders. Bakugo didn't even flinch nor push him off. He just continued to stare at her. Y/n laughed uncomfortably.

"Oh, it's fine. I've got to get going though, I have class in a few minutes," she says, glancing at her phone to check the time, then at Michiko, who was watching the entire scene unfold. She look back at the red and ash blonde duo, and smiled slightly before starting to walk away.

"Wait, before you go! What's your name?" The red head says, loud enough to hear. She turns and shoots him yet another smile. "I'm Y/n L/n, but I prefer being called Y/n," She replied. "What about you?"

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima, and this," he pats Bakugo's back, "Is Katsuki Bakugo. It was nice meeting you Y/n!" He exclaims, dragging his friend away as the other three in the back follow. She watches as they walk off, and turns to Michiko, who was smirking at her.

"So, do you still think he doesn't like you?" she snorts. Y/n shoots her a glare. "He looked like a deer in headlights. The way he stared at you was hilarious!" Michiko doubles over in laughter, holding her stomach as the two continued walking to the 2C classroom.

"Shut up Mich, don't make fun of him," she smacked her lightly on the back which caused her to laugh even more.

"He is kind of cute though. I wonder what he's like," Y/n ponders as they entered the classroom, ready to continue their afternoon lessons.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey again! I was feeling extra generous and had a small pump of adrenaline which caused me to write TWO chapters in a day! The third will definitely come out later today, y'all are really lucky ;) I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and feel free to give me any feedback or suggestions to add onto the story. As always, don't forget to vote and recommend!

Stay safe lovelies!

-M