⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

'I'M NOT NUMBER ONE IN ANYTHING AT THIS POINT IN TIME

'I'M NOT NUMBER ONE IN ANYTHING AT THIS POINT IN TIME. BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH OF A REASON TO QUIT, NOR IS IT AN EXCUSE.'
—Tanaka Ryuunosuke

'—Tanaka Ryuunosuke

┊͙˚. Day / Saturday — Time / 3 : 45 pm (In Russia)

[Y/N] softly hummed a tone of a song she recently listened to, walking towards the entrance of her cousin's college.

Autumn informed [C/N] that there will be a volleyball practice match held at the college again, and requested him to bring the 17-year old along.

[Y/N] agreed because this wasn't the first nor the third time she visited the volleyball practice match. She still didn't get used to Russia but somehow, watching volleyball matches brought her some comfort and familiarity, thats why she tagged along when the sport was involved.

She pulled open the door to enter the stands, expected to meet up with the other three. However, the only person she spotted was the male twin.

She tilted her head in confusion, "Akio-san?" The called male turned his head towards the source of the voice, the corner of his lips curling up slightly, a small smile forming.

"Heyo." He replied with a short wave, [Y/N] walked towards the male and stood beside him, her eyes landing on the court. "Where are [C/N] and autumn-san?"

Akio raised a brow, "They went to grab some snacks and drinks." His response made [Y/N] hum.

[Y/N] leaned her arms on the railings. She felt as if the heavy weights on her shoulder were lifted, putting her at ease and comfort.

Her sigh was heard, sounding more carefree and merry. "Hmm? You seem to be in comfort." Akio noted, his chin resting on his palm, side glancing [Y/N].