4

C!W!
Light smut and some blood
If you are uncomfy with it go ahead and skip this chapter 👉👈

"Wilbur..." The jellyfish snapped his attention to the Dolphin king, knowing what he was being summoned for, "Y-Yes your majesty?" he stuttered out, his tendrils slightly flowing out with fear. The king sat in silence for a few long moments, making Wilbur's unease grow, then he finally spoke, "Do you know where my son has been going these past few weeks?" Wilbur stayed silent, thinking...

George had been leaving so much lately, but the jellyfish always saw the prince come back with a happy aura, smile in his eyes, adoration, lots of positive emotions that George hadn't shown in so long, so Wilbur left him be. "No sire, but he's been so much happier!" the jellyfish chuckled lightly, twirling his fingers in his tendrils. The room filled with silence once more, then the king sighed, "He always smells of shark Wilbur... I can't have him know what happened all those years ago...." The jellyfish tensed up, there was a secret that the king kept, that only Wilbur knew. "Sire? W-what are you saying?" his voice wavered. Silence once more, then the king turned to him, "I want you to follow him when you can... And if you do find he is with a shark..."

"I want you to kill them both."

---------------------------------------------

George comfortably leaned back on Dream, who was playing with his hair, "Favorite food?" he asked, giggling as the shark took a small smell of his brown locks. "Hmmm, I love tuna... not the merfolk, the actual fish..." Dream replied, burying his face into the dolphins hair, "Come on doofus, it's your turn!" the brunette giggled, elbowing the blond lightly. "Okay, okay! Favorite..... spell." he replied without thinking too much into it. George glanced at him with worry, then replied, "I-I'm not sure....." the shark could hear the lie from a mile away, "Hey... I thought we don't lie in this game." he warned, brushing a strand of the dolphins hair out of his face. George looked away, "I just... You won't leave me right?" The shark nuzzled his face into the brown locks again, "You idiot... I'd never leave you..." a muffled reply came, the dolphin smiled sadly. "My favorite spell, makes Caenuvia glow so brightly at night." he said softly, before moving his hands around to make small glowing particles. He saw Dream's hand lightly wave through the particles, his movements gentle and caring, "They're so beautiful...." the blond murmured softly.

George leaned back once more, tilting his head up to meet stunning green eyes. "I'm sorry, I was scared you'd be upset with spell casting..." he apologized, making the shark chuckle. "I asked George.... don't be sorry" Dream responded, resting his forehead on George's. The dolphin loved being intimate with the shark, it sent tingles down his spine, made him feel so much. He ran his hands through the blond hair he loved so much, making the blond smile. "Dream.... you make me so happy...." the dolphin confessed, a light pink blush dusting his cheeks. "Clay...." Dream suddenly said, making George laugh with confusion, "Huh?" he asked as Dream lifted his head from George's, "Clay, that's.... That's my real name..." The shark whispered, his eyes half lidded, a trusting look in his eyes. George smiled, "That's a gorgeous name.... Clay." he responded, cupping the blonds face. Dream leaned his face into the hand, a wave of comfort catching his expression, "Why do you call yourself Dream?" George questioned, rubbing his thumb lightly along the sharks cheek.

"Sharks have codenames when leaving the cave, we typically have disguises for when we leave, but recently my father has ordered we go out without them, make ourselves known again..." the blond explained, "I liked Dream because, I always have a dream, of what I want..." The dolphin smiled, "What's your dream now?" he softly asked, running his thumb across Dream's lips, causing the shark to lightly nip at it. He smiled, the grip on George's sides tightening, "You..." the shark answered, George watched the red tint lightly set in his eyes, but it wasn't terrifying like normal, the dolphin couldn't sense danger from it. Dream leaned closer to George's face, hesitating right at his lips, "C-can I?" he asked, his voice low and wanting, but with it, gentle care. George chuckled lightly, "Yes..." he replied with the same tone. The shark closed the gaps between their lips, devouring the dolphins soft lips, gently squeezing his body. George slightly groaned at the contact, his tail intertwining with Dream's, hands lost in the messy blond hair.