Chapter 32

Hola,

Chapter 32 is dedicated to @SoelKlauser :)

A cover done by me>>>

****

“You may plainly perceive the traitor through his mask; he is well-known everywhere in his true colors; his rolling eyes and his honeyed tones impose only on those who do not know him.” 
― Molière
, The Misanthrope

TEMPLAR P.O.V

He was here, in my land, captured by my mate for me.

His name- Randall Jonathan Hecker. His crime- I don’t know where to start with. His punishment- I don’t know if death is enough.

After capturing him, we had him thrown to the most fortified prison of the pack. His cell was exactly at the midpoint of the prison building. A cell where sunlight could never be reached. Nevertheless, I doubt it would bother Randall because he was used to darkness. Worshipped darkness; lived in darkness and also liked to spread darkness. He is a dark soul, whom no one could bestow any mercy.

I know some people are bad; which is why hell exists. But I didn’t think there was anyone so bad left after Glen’s death.

Unfortunately, I was wrong about this, just like I was wrong about many other things.

I stared at him through the small window in the prison door. He was unconscious since yesterday. It was the aftereffects of the drug which had been injected into his system.

“What are you going to do?” Jan, who was beside me, asked me while I was staring at the spiteful creature.

“Anything but kill him” I said quietly.

“You are not going to kill him?” she asked dismayed.

“I will. But not so easily” I said shaking my head. I refuse to let him die easily. I want him to go through as much pain as I went through. And I knew just what would give him pain.

“Bring him to the interrogation room, only after he wakes up” I commanded to the four guards who were around his cell.

“Understood Alpha” they said in unison.

Everett and Keith were already in the ground floor, waiting for us. Together, we walked towards another prison cell where Alex Fletcher, the doctor was in.

When the doctor saw me, he paled all over and bracing a hand on the wall for support, he stood up.

“A doctor, aren’t you Alex?” I asked him and as a reply, he just gulped. “How much were you paid?”

“I had no idea they would kill the baby” he began and I stiffened while my wolf whimpered softly. “I was just told to sedate you, nothing else.”

“But it was you who killed my baby” I growled through gritted teeth.

“I had no other option. They threatened to kill me if I didn’t do it” he cried and I clenched my fists.

“That’s your excuse?” Everett spat in rage.

“I had to save my life” the doctor reasoned. Bullshit! This doctor was with Randall all the way.

“What about the life inside me?” I demanded furiously. “You did not consider it at all. You told him that I was pregnant. You are as much to be blamed as Randall” I grounded out.  “Not only did you tell them that they could kill my baby, but you also went ahead and actually KILLED MY BABY” I screamed furiously while my eyes flooded with tears.