How do you talk to girls Nick?

Me and George met up with clay and nick.
I looked in their cart.
Seriously.

"Uhhh guys what is this" I asked them.

"What?" Nick asked.

I picked up a frozen meal from the cart.
"If we are going to eat together we at least need to eat good food" i said showing him the frozen meal.

"You're right" said clay.

"I mean obviously" I shrugged, "let me grab some real food so we can cook"

"Can I help?" Asked clay.

"Sure come on" I motioned for him to come along, "George and nick go check out with the other cart. Me and clay will be out in a sec"

"Okay" they both synced.

"Geez one day with us and you're turning into a mom" clay laughed.

"Eh I'm used to it, I have a brother I take care of a lot when my mom isn't home" I told him moving the cart around.

"Brother?" Clay questioned.

"Yeah, remember? I've mentioned him around you guys" I reminded him.

"Oh yeah when we first met" he said.

"Yeah" I replied.

We walked around and I put food in the cart and also took some things out.
Clay followed me and told me what he would want to cook.

We eventually finished and walked to the line.

"I'll pay" I said as the cashier finished up the last few items.

"Oh come on y/n let me pay" he said grabbing his wallet out.

"I got it" I said handing my card to the cashier.

Clay immediately grabbed the card out of the cashiers hand and switched it with his.

"I said I'm paying" he said.

"Geez okay" I laughed at him.

We brought the cart out to the car. George and nick got out to help put the groceries in the back.

"Let's go back" clay said setting the last bag in the car.

We hopped in the car and made our way back.

When we arrived we got all the stuff in. Which was a pain.

When we finally got all the groceries up it was around 6pm. We were out for a while.

I walked up to my room and sat on my bed. I heard the guys talking downstairs. They were yelling a bit but it finally stopped.

____________________________________

George pov

I watched y/n go upstairs after we were done putting up the groceries.

When I first saw her face I thought she was so attractive. I just didn't mention anything about seeing her face for the first time. I didn't wanna make it awkward. Her eyes were my favorite.

She went up and I sat at the island table in the kitchen.

I slumped down.

"What's wrong with you?" Asked nick grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

My head was on the cold marble counter.