Prologue-3: Event Horizon

A Creature stands on a hospital roof, holding some sort of containment tube

A Creature stands on a hospital roof, holding some sort of containment tube. This creature is looking at his time piece , waiting for the exact window of opportunity he needs to execute his plan. Since there is nothing to do but wait ,which gives this thing the time to think, think about his life choices and how he got into this predicament, and one question kept popping inside this things brain.

"who in the name of galatia put me in this situation."

He was put in this situation because of someone, but he had no idea to think of who put him in it, and now that he had to wait, he can think about who he can blame for this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His mind started to go back to the very beginning of the story.  He was Raikul Emanul, he was an azairan guard, which was an alien race who lived on galatia, which is a cluster of planets under the rule of the azairan race. The azairan was well know as a powerful alien race with its advance technology in every aspect, From armor to weapons to travel and comfort. However , nothing was perfect, and the one flaw that azairan technology had was that there wasn't a strong enough power source.

Imagine a car that has two parts, the engine and the fuel. Azairan technology is like if the engine was a piece of marvelous wonder, could travel fast and safely no matter how far the destination was, but the fuel was garbage, lasting only 30 numit ( their version of minutes) before running out. Even if the weapon could destroy everything it targeted , it wouldn't do much if it used up all the fuel source was used up in one shot. And you had to wait hundreds of Uhro (Their version of hours) for it to recharge. That was the biggest limit that the azairan alien race had, a battery life that could be used up really quickly and needed a long amount of time to recharge.

So a bunch of azairan scientist decided to band together to make special crystals that could provide unlimited power, destroying one of the biggest things holding Azairans back. They ended up making the heartbeat crystals, which at first seemed like all their research was successful , they released a lot of energy and recharged very quickly. The thing was, the crystals could also fuse themselves with any organic matter it touched, which let to a bunch of incidents , dead azairans and three planets of the galatia cluster destroyed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He thought of blaming the scientist, but he can't . Everyone makes mistakes, nobody is perfect, there were a bunch of failed experiments that happened before which had more destruction involved, and they were only trying to help their fellow azairans. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He remembered how, as a guard, he was assign to be on board the Directive , which was a spaceship with the task of sending the crystals to V-13, the vault planet to keep dangerous artifact. It was supposed to be a few days to the planet , locking the crystals in there and then going home to his family.  He along with about 300 guards were there to make sure no one tried to steal the crystal with the intention to use their powers for their own evil plans,( or at lease try to.)