43(1)

Chapter 43 The President's Hidden Marriage Little Wife 04 (1)

    Guo Dawei couldn't understand why the two of them had to conceal the new about their marriage .

    The president does not seem to dislike Song Jinxi's appearance, instead Song Jinxi's name can explain a lot of things.

    At that time Song Jinxi introduced her name, and he also joked that Song Jinxi was related to their company.

    "Jinyu" and "Ximi".

    "Jin" and "Xi".

    There are also many other subsidiaries of their group, such as Xiyu Shopping Plaza, Ximei Pharmaceutical Co., etc....

    Before, he chatted with his colleagues, and discussed the naming of the group company and various subsidiaries,  he even guessed whether the president has a first love.

    Jinyu Group was founded ten years ago.

    Song Jinxi said that she had a long-distance relationship with the president for ten years.

    But Song Jinxi worked at Node before and was in X City with the president... How did they have a long-distance relationship?

    Guo Dawei's head crooked, and he felt that things were not that simple.

    In just such a short time, he even made up a thirty-episode love TV series.

    For example, the president and her have been together when they were young, but they were separated for various reasons. They thought that the beautiful love of youth would end in regret, but in the end they couldn't bear the turning of the gears of destiny, and the two of them went around and met again. .

    And as soon as they met, they met like a raging fire, put aside his former grudges and her grudges, and went to the tomb of marriage hand in hand for the sake of love.

    It's so touching.

    What a beautiful love story!

    But then again, why did Song Jinxi conceal the identity of her being the president's wife?

    Even in the office of the president, she pretended to be unfamiliar with the president, if it wasn't for the president to accidentally rub his forehead, let him see the diamond ring...

    wait a minute...

the president just now... really... Did he rub his forehead "accidentally"...?

    Guo Dawei couldn't help sinking into thought.

    He was still thinking about it, when he saw a hand dangling in front of him.

    Thinking of Song Jinxi still by his side, Guo Dawei suddenly returned to his senses.

    Song Jinxi waited for him to look over before taking her hand back.

    Looked at him curiously.

    "Director?"

    Guo Dawei squeezed the tip of his nose, "Well...I was thinking of something just now, what did you say?"

    At this moment, the elevator dinged.

    They are here.

    Guo Dawei originally wanted to go out first, but when he thought of Song Jinxi's identity, he abruptly stopped and let Song Jinxi go first.