𓂺

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 10𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"I wanna tattoo." I said, moisturizing my hair.

"You already got one on yo ribcage and yo wrist, watchu needa nother one fo?" Kaltain said, putting his toothbrush in the toothbrush holder.

I looked at him through the mirror and rested my arms in my lap when they started burning. "I want anotha one on my thigh like how Auntie Nesryns is." I said, slumping my shoulder and tilting my head while looking at my hair.

"He gotta dragon that goes from his ankle all the way to his ribs on his right side and it wraps around." I continued, crossing my legs and continuing on with my hair.

Kal nodded his head, coming by me and kissing my forehead. "Its gon hurt and its gon take a long time, mama. He got his colored in?" He asked making me nod as I continued detangling my hair.

"Want me to take you today?" He said making me nod my head again. "But then again, I want a leg sleeve." I mumbled, looking at all the tattoos Kaltain had.

Think imma cut my hair short like pops did but a lil bit longer than his. At this point, I might just do a whole make over.

I toyed with my nose ring while looking at myself in the mirror. "Damn, I be lookin fine sometimes." I muttered.

-

"You cut it short again?" Sagira said, putting her face close to the camera.

I nodded my head, biting off a big chunk of Kaltains porkchop making him look at me then back at his porkchop before smacking his lips.

"It was getting to hot so I had to." I said, covering my mouth while I chewed. "I got Phina some more black shoes." I said, holding up the bag that had my shoes and her shoes in it.

"Forces?" Gira asked, smiling. "Yessirr, she was upset cause one of them kids stepped on her shoes and made her crease em so I bought her some more." I replied, looking up at the lady who had been staring for a while.

"If you needa say somethin then say it, ion know what the fuck yo carebear built ass lookin at anyway. Thea ain't shit to look at ova hea." I said loudly making her turn her head off as people stared at me.

I mugged them and continued eating. "Who you was talkin to?" Sagira said, looking back at something.

"Ion know, some mothafucka who was starin at me fo no damn reason actin like she don't understand how to not stare." I answered, looking up at Kal.

"Why you bein so mean today, mama?" He asked, rubbing over his waves.

"These hoes irritatin and plus you lookin too fine to be outside today." I said, looking down at my screen and noticing that Sagira hung up.

Well damn, disrespectful ass. Aint even try to say bye.

"I'm- Aht, it wasn't a compliment." I cut in causing him to shake his head while I stared at a group of girls who was giggling and pointing towards our table.

These hoes aggravatin.

-

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"My body hurt and my appetite been fucked up since I been hea." Fathan said over the phone to Nesryn.

"You gettin better though, bubba." Nes replied, holding the phone with his shoulder while turning Nevaya around in his lap.

"When you get out, you getting that patch and shot so you won't be able to do it again." He continued, listening to Fathan talk to somebody in the background soon after.

He lifted Nevaya up and kissed her nose making her giggle. "You know you too old to be laying your head in my lap?" He said to Neith, moving his braids out his face.

"I don't give a fuck. Who gon say somethin bout it?" Neith said making Nesryn shrug. "No one and fix your tone when you talking to me." He said, popping Neith in his mouth.

"My fault." Neith mumbled, sucking his lip into his mouth when it started bleeding.