Kaeya x Y/N - Liar and liar (♥︎)

By the time you reached the back entrance, the sun has faded below the horizon. Dusk glow illuminated the lake water as you sneaked around cautiously.

You wanted to taste Charles' special cocktail one more time before setting off back to where you came from .

A certain someone hes been living rent free in your mind , the reason why it became unbearable for you to breathe peacefully.
Your plan was to leave Mondstat tonight.

Not announcing about your departure might seem like a douche move but after finally being promoted to a higher position , you didn't have the energy to risk your job .

You pulled the tavern door open and peered inside , checking for any familiar faces .
Luckily there was only two customers with Charles cleaning his bar counter.

" Good evening ."
You pulled the nearest stool close to you and ordered your drink .
" It seems that sir Kaeya won't be joining you today?"

Sheepishly , you started examining the wooden beer cup before you .
" I'm sorry but can i ask you a favor Charles ?"

Charles leaned against the counter .
" How may i help you ?"

" Could you please tell Kaeya that i had an emergency and went back to my homeland?"
You took a shaky sip from the drink and faintly smiled at Charles who nodded in understanding.

" I will be on my way now ."
Six fingered Josè started humming a melancholic tune as you reached for the doorknob .

The wind blew , freely tossing your hair around as you paused to savor the sight of Angel's share one last time .

" Are you not going in ?"
You jumped at the similar velvet voice .

" Oh, you already drank without me ?"
He childishly rested his chin on your head .

" Kaeya... good evening." Your mind raced to find any type of excuse to escape .

Gently , you pushed his hand off of your waist .
" I'm going now . There was an emergency in my hometown."

The captain's aegean eye blinked in confusion.

" Doesn't the contract end next week ? I thought you had free time till then , since your assignment was finished yesterday."

You couldn't help but cringe at his nosiness .
" Huh??? I thought master Jean was the only one who knew about the contract date. Were you snooping around my info?"
He guiltily raised his hand up in surrender.
" Sorry , was just curious ."

While you were grunting at your failing plan , Kaeya took this as an opportunity to twine his fingers with yours .

" I can't help it if you're busy . But can you make some time for me ? It will only take about
20 minutes."

" What are you trying to do ?"

" It's nothing shady i swear ."

" Says the shadiest person i've ever seen in my entire life ."

Kaeya pouted , trying his best to make puppy eyes .
" What's the hurry anyway ? Homesick ?"

" I-err... Family problem."
He bent down to directly meet your eyes .

" Hmm... But im pretty sure that you have no family waiting for you at home . Isn't that what you said ?"

" Liar . I never said that ."
Tension started to rise as he purposely exhaled warm breaths against your mouth .
" I know my kind when i see one ."

" Where's the proof that i said that huh ? Bring it out . Then you can call me liar !"

He drew back and cocked his head . Navy locks hid most of his elysian face as the smuggest smile was planted .
" Remember? the night when you invited me into your room whilst dr-"

" NO !"
You desperately tried to cover his mouth while checking for nearby witnesses.
" I thought we agreed on never talking about that ever again?"

He impishly chuckled at your distressed state.
" You told me after my visit to your room ."

" For Celestia's sake . I was drunk . The sober me wouldn't have agreed to that ."

With a little melodic hum , Kayea booped your nose .
" Is that the reason why you don't drink more than two ? C'mon you only live once . Get drunk with me so we can do it agai-"

" Hushhhhhhh child . I have business to attend to ." You started marching towards the entrance as Kaeya followed you like a hungry mutt.
" Am i that little of worth to you ? Not even worth sparing 20 minutes for ?"
The two of you bumped into each other when you came to a sudden halt .
" Goddamn you ! You're just making this hard ."

He carefully picked up your hand and kissed each knuckles tenderly .
" Of course it's hard to leave since we've shared so many passionate kisses that makes you keep longing for more ."

Kaeya purposely yelled loudly enough so that the nearby guards could hear .

You angrily kneed his butt.
" Shut the fu- Fine , you win . Zip your mouth and i'll spare some time ."

His warm giggle faded into the night as he dragged you to his place .
Buildings passed by rapidly while the wind hit your face like an impatient gale .

" I know how much you love your job since you worked hard for your position."

He slowed down when the both of you reached the destination.
" I care for you a lot and i know you do too ."
Kaeya placed a quick peck on your hand " Even if we're far apart ... we can make it work right ? I'll wait for you . Maybe you can wait for me ?"
He opened the door and expectantly waited for you to go in .

Working in Mondstat certainly was a hard task . Far away from everything you've known and full of weird people. The first few weeks were hectic but now, you weren't too sure if you missed your birthplace anymore.

" Now then , the reason for bringing me here?"
Kaeya shrugged
" I just want you ."
You weren't surprised. He pulled this trick on you a few times before.

A few picture frames went crashing in the dark as he closed the door behind.
"Don't worry about that . I'll fix it later. But for now let's focus on something else."
He gently pushed you  , hands steadying against the wall on both sides to make sure you didn't escape.
" We sure aren't wasting any time huh ?"

Without any warning Kaeya started to softly nibble on your dry lips . The feeling of his mouth on yours was definitely not new but it made your legs slinky .
Goosebumps started to rise as he explored inside your mouth , eager to chase down that elusive liquid connecting the both of you .

" Hold on ."
The captain firmly slid his hands under your rear . " Wrap around me ." Both your legs enclosed around his waist as his lips started working on your neck .
" Wait- wait . You're not gonna do somewhere visible right ?"
In return of your question, Kaeya wordlessly bucked his hips  .
" Ack!"
Your body shivered as he started to intensely grind himself against your core .

" N-no wai- that's too sudden."
He walked into the bedroom while still holding you .
" I can't take it anymore."
You were thrown onto the soft bed .
Kaeya impatiently started unbuckling his belt as you undressed yourself

Before going full  , he took a few seconds to observe your face .
" I love you ."
His beautiful face has been in your life for nearly a full year.
You were now questioning about whether or not if you were able to live without seeing him .

" Sorry about trying to run away . I love you too ."

☟︎