Sad

<_____________________________________________>PΣӨPᄂΣ ΛЯΣ BᄂIПD ƬӨ ЯΣΛᄂIƬY ΛПD ƧΣΣ ЩΉΛƬ ƬΉΣY ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ƧΣΣ<____________________________________________>

PΣӨPᄂΣ ΛЯΣ BᄂIПD ƬӨ ЯΣΛᄂIƬY ΛПD ƧΣΣ ЩΉΛƬ ƬΉΣY ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ƧΣΣ
<____________________________________________>

"CAW CAW FLAME PILLAR DECEASED! SHADOW PILLAR CRITICALLY INJURED! REQUESTING EMERGENCY BACK-UP! ALL KAKUSHI NEEDED AT SIGHT! CAW CAW!" (C/n) announced, other crows also announcing all around the Demon Slayer Headquarters.

When Giyu heard the announcement he was shocked, and put his head down in a quick prayer for the Flame Pillar. Fear had quickly crept into his body when he heard the state (Y/n) was in, though trusted the Kakushi to do what they needed to do.

"You will be missed..."

Muichiro was absentmindedly staring at the sky, once again, before a drop of rain fell upon his face. He reached his hand up to wipe the drop, when the crows made the announcement.

"Who is that again?"

Gyomei was praying under his waterfall, when the crows made the announcement. Gyomei started to cry, tears mixing with the water flowing down his entire body.

"May you Rest In Peace..."

The Love Pillar was eating dango when she heard the news. She gasped in horror, putting her hand over her mouth, pushing her food away from her. Tears welled up in her eyes, her heart heavy. She broke down right on her engawa, tear falling after tear, seemingly never ending.

"Why is this world so cruel?"

Shinobu was taking a break on the roof of the Butterfly Estate when the crows came. Her eyes widened in disbelief, how had such a powerful Pillar been killed?! Her mind was clouded with fear and anger, her focus shifting on what could be done, saving (Y/n). She immediately rounded up the Butterfly girls in preparation of the injured people, as everyone kept bustling, Shinobu made a quick prayer.

"Please...hold on a little longer..."

Uzui was drinking sake with his wives in town when his good hearing caught the announcement. His fuchsia eyes shut in sadness, his best friend was gone...just like that. He wouldn't allow himself to cry, but he felt rage bubbling in his stomach.

"Why didn't you protect him?"

Sanemi was training when he heard the announcement, his sword stopping in place when he heard the last part. He looked at his crow, scowling...

"Get out of my face, I couldn't care less."

"May you pass on easily comrade..."