022

🍋

Clothes and books litter the floor. The table is creaking a bit from your legs shaking in Jack's grasp. You lay back against the cold tabletop as goosebumps spread across your skin.

"Fuck J-Jack don't stop!"

His face is buried between your plush thighs. He's hungrily eating you out and sliding his middle and index finger in and out at a steady pace. You grab a fistful of his hair and he slides his tongue over your clit slowly.

"Don't go slower- I'm so c-close!"

He pulls away and you whine. You were about to cum until he pulled his fingers out so suddenly.

"Not yet."

He licks his fingers clean and pulls your hips toward the edge of the table. He leans forward and slides his cock through your slick folds. You moan and pull his face down so you could kiss him. He continues to rub his cock through your folds as he deepens the kiss.

"You don't get to cum until I say so."

He slides his hand around your neck and positions his cock at your entrance with his other hand. You place your hand on top of his and claw down his arm. He growls and slides himself into you, bottoming out in the process. You gasp and jerk your hips up toward his. He pushes you back down and pins your wrists above your head.

His grip on your wrists tightens as he pounds into you. You're a moaning mess and he's getting off on watching you unravel beneath him. He speeds up after placing your legs over his shoulders. You cry out his name as he rubs your clit in circles while he thrusts.

"Jack! I'm going to cum, don't stop!"

"What did I say?"

He slows down his pace and slowly rubs your clit. You whine and beg for him to go faster.

"What did I say Y/N?"

"Jack please!"

He pulls out and you cry out his name again. He flips you around so you were ass up facing him with your stomach flat on the surface of the table.

"I said you don't get to cum until I say so."

He slides into you again and starts thrusting slowly. You moan and grab the edge of the table. You want to cum so badly, but he keeps edging you each time you come close. He pulls your hips flush against his and pounds into you faster. He reaches his hand underneath you and rubs your clit in circles again.

"Jack please!"

"Almost."

He grabs onto your hips and leaves crescent-moon-shaped indents on your skin. You moan from the sudden pain and pleasure. His thrusts become faster and sloppier, signaling he's about to cum. He slides one of his hands around your neck and pounds into you until you can't take it anymore. Your moans are so loud, there was no way someone can't hear you two.

He leans down and presses his chest against your back.

"You may cum now."

He thrusts a few more times and cums with you. You both moan out loud and collapse over the table together. He pants as he kisses your shoulder blades. You had moaned so much you left a small puddle of drool on the table.

"Fuck... I should interrupt your reading time more often."

He chuckles and pulls out. Your legs are shaking so hard they give out. You're sitting on your knees with your head resting against the side of the table.

"Here let me help you get dressed."

"Gee thanks, Dad."

"It's a little too late for the Daddy kink, but we can do that another time."

You laugh and get dressed with his help. He gets dressed and picks up all the books. You lean against the table and yawn.

"You want to take a nap?"

"Yes please."

"I still want to finish reading, so you can nap in my lap."

Jack grabs his book and sits down on a small black sofa with rose designs on the fabric. You crawl onto his lap and lay your head on his chest. He continues reading his book while you take a nap.