12.

I can't lie, this is really hard to write but it's real life stuff. So I'm trying to give it authentically.

But if at any time, it becomes too much, please let me know.🍄

This is a safe space.

You're all beautiful. No matter the color.🌱

Madison in the MM

Madison in the MM

Trigger warning⚠️

Madison
1 month later

"Babe."

"Are you sure she wants to talk to me?" I asked nervously as I sat in the driver's seat of Gi's car.

"What did I tell you, Madison?" He spoke sternly, cutting his eye at me.

"She wants to talk to you, mamí."

"Get out yo' head." He expressed from the passenger seat and I sighed deeply, focusing on the road now.

He was letting me drive his car today and we were on our way to the annual football game, that was taking place in just an hour. He kept complaining about his stomach hurting all morning so he'd told me to just drive.

He didn't feel well at all.

"I'm not trying to be in my head, Gi."

"I'm just really nervous." I admitted to him and he nodded sympathetically, looking over to me.

"Ain't shit to be nervous for."

"She likes you, she has never disliked you." He went on, telling me as I drove with one hand on the wheel now and the other clasped in his.

"Okay." I spoke quietly, nodding my head.

I had to mentally prepare myself for this game. His entire family would be there and I was pretty much close with everyone else so I figured that'd make things a little bit easier with his mom.

Letting go of his hand, I leaned over and slightly began to rub his stomach as he laid there with a screwed up face.

I needed him to get better so he would be able to participate in today's activities because I couldn't do this without him.

Everything had to be perfect.

"Right here?" I asked him, continuing to rub his stomach as I pulled up at a red light.

"Yeah." He stressed, turning his head away as I rubbed softly.

"Go a lil' lower for me." He stressed and I did as told, lower my hand farther down his stomach and he slowly lifted his shirt, exposing his abs covered in tattoos.