Synopsis & more

Haya Qadir is an orphan, she tries to be bold and courageous but she's very faint-hearted.

Haya hates the billionaires because she thinks all they do is rub money into others faces. And they care less about others and their emotions.

~

•Maaz Naqvi, The youngest son of Mr Naqvi.

Maaz Khan is a billionaire
but he is different from the others. Unlike his brother Maaz always tries to make him smile because he's so busy in his work life that he forgot how to smile.

One word that describes his brother is Arrogant.

Maaz is a down to earth person and his smile is the most adorable thing you've ever seen!

~

• Haya and Maaz's first meeting was very unpleasant. Well, it was Haya who insulted Maaz for some reason.

A Few days later they become good friends and Maaz developed feelings for her.

• One day Maaz confesses his love for Haya, But something very unexpected eventuate.

Synopsis

Unrequited love -بےنظاہ عشق

Maaz Naqvi is the COO of Naqvi Industries and also a billionaire. Unlike the other arrogant billionaires, Maaz is a sweet, loving and humble person. He puts up a smile in every situation, be it his brother or father insulting him for no reason or his love Haya, hating and hurting him.

Haya Qadir, an orphan who tries to act brave and bold but is faint-hearted. Haya hates the billionaires as she thinks all of them are the same arrogant and rude and also rub money on others faces.

Haya expected Maaz to be the same but he was different from the others, which she did not expect. Their first meeting was very unpleasant even though they met each other multiple times.

One misunderstanding creates immense hatred for Maaz in Haya's heart and for some reason, the down to earth billionaire turns into an ignorant and workaholic person.

•Will Maaz and Haya meet again?

Read the story about Maaz Naqvi's "Unrequited Love"

"I love you why can't you understand that "

"And I don't love you! I don't want to spend my life with a person like you"

"once I change you'll yearn to see the old me"

~

✫Author's note

All the characters, their behaviours are my imaginations. Any resemblance to an actual person, the event is purely coincidental.

Any image used here is not mine it belongs to the rightful owner (except the aesthetics:) . There might be some spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. You can help me out by pointing out those mistakes.

My character's religion is Islam. my book isn't to preach about any religion nor disrespect any religion.

Surely there would be prayer scenes and all but there might be things I'm missing out about the religion so I don't want people to comment on it, if you want to gain knowledge about any religion please select a spiritual book because this clearly isn't a spiritual book.

~

Start- 17 sept 2021

End- 5 jan 2022

Instagram & Twitter- queenfuzzie_

©zhalameer™2022

All rights reserved