Chapter 48

The car brought us to a restaurant.

"I figured all of us would be hungry, so yeah," Alessandro said, stepping out of the vehicle, followed by the three of us.

We had our dinner there, and I couldn't really tell how the food was as I was starving and tired.

After eating, we went to our hotel, which looked bougie from the outside. Stepping into the lobby, we checked into our own rooms.

Our room was on the uppermost floor, so we took an elevator to go there. Alessandro and I and Jake and Hailey separated, going to our own rooms. Alessandro used the card to unlock the door.

Going in, I unknowingly let out a 'wow' looking at how beautiful the room's interior was. This room was a definition of a Tumblr aesthetic.

We kept our luggage on the floor, and I took out my pajamas from it. Going into the bathroom and doing my night routine, I changed into the pajamas and went to bed.

Alessandro lay beside me a few minutes later, looking up at the ceiling.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, turning towards him.

He was silent for a second and replied, "Just about the company."

"If you have anything in your mind tell me okay," I told him.

"Sure, bella," he said, yawning, "Goodnight," he said.

"Goodnight," I said, pecking his cheeks with my eyes half-closed.

I then snuggled against him, my consciousness fading away, going into asleep.

I woke up, my eyes blinded by the sunlight peeking through the window. Wow! What a good sleep last night.

I looked to my side to see Alessandro, not on the bed. Where did he go early in the morning?

I reached out to my phone on the nightstand.

7:30 am

Well, that's still early.

Keeping my phone back, I noticed there was a piece of paper. It was a note.

It read:

Morning bella,

Went for a morning jog. Wanted to wake you up, but you were sleeping soundly. Sorry.

If I know anything about Alessandro, it's that he is a persistent person when it comes to his daily workouts, or about any other thing, really.

Just like any other person, after waking, I looked into Instagram. Hailey was quick to post a story of her literally talking after waking up.

I was pretty lazy to get out of bed and go on with my day, so I stayed on my phone.

When I was watching YouTube, I heard the door lock beeping. Alessandro walked in, closing the door behind him. He walked towards our bed, a smile on his face while looking at me.

"Good morning. Had a good sleep?" he asked, reaching for the water bottle and drinking from it.

"Indeed I did," I replied, smiling and returned to looking at my phone, assuming that Alessandro was going to shower.

I felt a figure looming over me. Looking up, Alessandro was on top of me, sweaty and shirtless.

I sunk into the bed as he came closer to me.

"What?" I asked, looking him deep into his eyes. I'll never get over his angelically beautiful face.

"Hmmm...," he hummed, coming closer, our lips inches apart, "Nothing. Just looking at you." he continued, placing his hands on the headboard.