203

He suddenly remembered that he had never fed his son before.

When his son was born, he was in the midst of an upswing in his career, and he was extremely busy, sometimes staying on the crew for several months. Unconsciously, the son grew up.

Out of guilt for Han Siye, his tone of voice to him was lightened a bit, "Do you want Dad to feed you?"

Han Siye paused, and shook his head proudly, "I'm so old, so I don't want you to feed me!"

"Okay, don't feed, then dad will pick up food for you. The kids have to eat more to grow taller." Han Xiao said as he clamped a big drumstick for Han Siye.

Although Han Siye is a child, he can clearly feel who treats him well.

Moreover, even though he was rebellious and disobedient on the surface, he still yearned for the love of his parents in his heart, so Han Xiao was kind to him at the moment, his face eased a lot, and he accepted the chicken leg.

The atmosphere between the two became harmonious.

She continued to say: "Uncle, you have to accompany brother more, otherwise he will be sad. Just like me, if my father is not at home, I will be sad."

Han Siye immediately retorted, "I'm not sad at all!"

Han Xiao knew that he was stubborn, so he stretched out his hand and rubbed his little head and said, "Daddy promises you that he will take time to accompany you more, okay?"

"Humph." Han Siye still snort proudly from his nose, "It's strange if I believe it."

Han Xiao smiled helplessly, "Dad will prove to you that he is not lying to you."

Han Siye curled his mouth again, and then took the spoon to eat dinner, Han Xiao continued to pick him up with vegetables, and helped him peel the shrimp.

Su Jiu expressed her satisfaction with this. This was the correct way to open it.

The audience, especially the people who were eating melons, suddenly discovered the charm of the little girl from this scene!

[Ahhhhhhhhh, is the little wine too understanding? This is definitely a little angel! 】

[Where can I get such a female goose? I am not greedy, one is enough! 】

[Xiaojiu is a little angel, really sensible, don’t talk about it, I’m going to start fanning her! 】

[Pure passerby, I didn't feel much about her at first, and only felt that she was a little cute, nothing special. But now, I admit that I was wrong. Xiaojiu, mother loves you! 】

Mother fans watched the barrage as more and more people were praising little wine, and they were more happy than they were praised, and they felt proud.

My cub is so great!

She deserves to be liked by so many people!

After dinner, the temporary fathers took their children home.

Before leaving, Chen Xixi hugged Chen Ke and didn't want to let go, so she cried. Chen Ke was also a little bit reluctant, and coaxed patiently. After coaxing for a long time, she slowly stopped her tears and let her follow Xiao Yang.

Seeing her eyes were swollen from crying, Han Xiao once again rejoiced that he drew Su wine, and the little girl didn't cry or make trouble. If she started crying, he must have not withdrawn.

Han Xiao stretched out his hand towards the little girl and said softly: "Little Jiu, come to uncle, let's go back."

The little girl stood on the spot, her white face collapsed, and she asked in a low voice, "Can't little wine go back with Dad?"

"Want to go back with Dad?"

"Um... I want Dad..." The little girl pulled her mouth downwards, her eyes were red when she said, her big clear and flawless eyes were misted with thin mist.

She was wronged, weak, pitiful, and helpless, which was too painful and made people want to hug her.

As long as she doesn't cry, even if she wants the stars in the sky, people will want to pick it for her!