prologue

'A broken piece of glass is the sharpest'~ Unknown

Rolling up the bandage, i wince as I accidentally put too much pressure on it. "Keep calm Tay, its just a small cut. You can do it." I tell myself.

Okay, now for the difficult part, tying it using one hand. I dont get how others are able to do it, but this shit is hella hard. Thankfully, my right hand is still active, though i am sure not for long. "You know you can just ask him to bandage it, stop being a stubborn fool and call him." There she is, my conscience, my mind, and my perpetual enemy, but who doesnt fight with their conscious, right? Lets just name her Brittany for now, it suits her. No hate to anyone named Brittany though.

"And freak him out? No thanks. I dont want him to worry about me. He'll tell Martha and Nathaniel, and then they will also worry" I try to send the message back to her. How do you talk back to your conscience? Do you like, press a send button in your mind?

"No you highly idiosyncratic imbecilic personified form of humanity, i can read your thoughts since we SHARE. THE SAME. MIND." She replied, i think...?

Okay! Jesus calm down, i was just wondering. There, thats the best that i can do, i think as I look down at my arm. There's already a line of blood visible, but thats okay. The wound should heal in a week or two, till then painkillers will be my new lunch and dinner.

I look at the time and realize i am going to be late. I have 2 mins to reach the club. No, not to drink or party because No1. I dont drink. After seeing what its done to 'who others might call a mother but i call a drunkard or satans messenger' i stay far away from anything close to alcohol and drugs. Except rubbing alcohhol, i need it 24/7,not literally but you get it.

And No2. I have work to do there. To kill someone.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!