Hold Your Breath

Stephanie and Isaac watched Cora as she laid down in Derek's loft, gasping for air

Stephanie and Isaac watched Cora as she laid down in Derek's loft, gasping for air. Stephanie shook her head as Isaac sighed, looking to Derek. "She's dying, isn't she?"

Derek sighed, pressing a towel to Cora's forehead. "I don't know." Stephanie watched the girl with worry as she shrugged. "So what are you gonna do?"

Derek scoffed, taking Stephanie a back slightly. "I don't know." Derek snapped. "You don't... You don't know?" Stephanie asked, slightly annoyed.

"Want to figure something out?" Isaac asked, taking a step closer to Derek and Stephanie could feel his anger radiating off of him.

"Because while Scott and Stiles were out there trying to help people from being killed, you were in here rolling around the sheets with the actual killer. Do you get how many people she's killed?" Isaac yelled as Derek kept his mouth shut, only making Isaac angrier.

"Erica and Boyd are dead, Cora is dying, and you are doing nothing!" Stephanie screamed and Isaac slowly reached for her hand t calm both of them down. "Why'd you do this to us, Derek? Was it all about the power? Were you bored? Were you lonely?" Isaac asked and Derek sighed. "Maybe."

Derek shrugged, shaking his head as he looked at his little sister. "I told Cora I wouldn't leave. I'll help the others when I figure out how to help her-" "There's no time!" Isaac screamed, interrupting Derek.

Stephanie shook her head as her and Isaac walked towards the doors to leave before she turned back around to Derek. "The full moon's coming. My dad, the sheriff and Melissa are gonna be dead, so we're gonna try and help them."

Isaac scoffed at Derek, shaking his head as he opened the loft door. "You can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing."

Isaac squeezed Stephanie's hand tighter, pulling her out of the loft and slamming the door.

As they walked down the stairs of the loft, Isaac continued to squeeze Stephanie's hand instead of releasing his anger as Stephanie's phone beeped. She quickly pulled out her phone and sighed at Will's text.

Isaac turned to her, slightly calmed down. "Everything okay?" Stephanie nodded, leaning closer into Isaac's body, leaving the boy to let go of her hand and instead wrap his arm around her shoulders as she walked. "Yeah. We need to go to Allison's. Her dad has a plan to get everyone back."

Isaac looked down at Stephanie sadly. Just by the look over her, you could tell she was tired and stressed. Isaac sighed, nodding his head as he kissed the top of her head.

...

"The word is guardian, Allison. More than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately." Chris told the five teens as he walked towards his office.

"But she took my dad, Scott's mother and Stiles's father. That's can't be a coincidence." Stephanie said, making Stiles nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors. That kind of felt like a warning to me."