Torture 2 (M)

A/n - Blood and brutal torture warning. If you are uncomfortable then skip the chapter.

After two hours of Jungkook torturing Minseok, he was sitting half-dead on the chair which gave him an electric shock. Minseok had broken limbs, he had no tongue nor toes, or fingers nor did he have any teeth.

His face was heavily bruised, his eyes and cheeks were swollen, his mouth was leaking blood and his eyes were closed. He was dead but alive and Jungkook had no intention of leaving him so fast, he will come again after he is healed.

"Taetae, your chance" Jungkook went to Taehyung who stood up and pecked his lips.

Jungkook removed the gloves and sat on the chair where Taehyung was sitting before. Taehyung walked to Sana and smirked, Sana, didn't get good feelings from the smirk.

Taehyung leveled their faces together, their faces were just a few inches away Taehyung said in a deep voice "You dare to hurt my bunny and my bun, see now what I will do with you" Taehyung backed away and whispered something in one person's ears.

Taehyung went to Jungkook and leaned to his ears, whispering in a deep husky voice making a shiver run down Jungkook's spine "Control your hormones bunny for the next" Jungkook nodded even though he knew it will hard.

Taehyung went back to Sana and feed her something with his hand, which made Jungkook a little jealous but he let it slide. After making Sana forcefully gulp it down he smirked and waited.

In that little while, he decided to have a little make-out session with his bunny. He went to Jungkook and kissed his lips and Jungkook kissed him back, they both were kissing until they heard some noise.

Taehyung left the kiss smirking, that smirk didn't go noticed by Jungkook. 

'That smirk is not giving me good vibes but who cares. it will be her who will suffer' Jungkook thought.

Sana started huffing and panting and moving in the chair, she is tied. Everyone came to know what Taehyung feed her except for Jungkook who looked at her confused and then Taehyung tugged his shirt.

"What did you feed her?" Jungkook asked when Taehyung looked at him.

"Nothing bunny just sex drugs," Taehyung said as if it was something casual. Jungkook made an 'O' face.

Taehyung took a knife and went to Sana "You want this right?" Taehyung pointed at his crotch and Sana nodded being desperate because of the drug.

"But for that to have you first need to have this" Taehyung showed the knife to her.

Sana at first didn't understand what Taehyung meant but understood when two men hold her up and Taehyung crouched down with a knife in his hand. But she wasn't stripped, he had her clothes on.

A/n - I suggest sensitive people not to read ahead, even though I am feeling a bit weird writing this😀

"You never wanted me, what you wanted was my money and the power you would have in the mafia world being V's girlfriend" Taehyung put the knife in her pussy through her clothes, making her scream.

Jungkook's eyes became wide open. Jimin walked in saw the sight and blinked. 

Jungkook noticed Jimin and tugged his sleeves, Jimin looked at him "Did he just-"

"That is what happens when V tortures someone in here but still depends on who that person is" Jungkook nodded and looked back to the two.

Taehyung was thrusting it into her making her scream and cry, Taehyung was liking it. He asked someone else to continue while he does something else.

Taehyung took a cutter and started giving deep yet not-so-deep cuts on her arm. He asked the person to stop with the knife and leave, the person did without any objection.

When the person left or anyone in the room except Jimin didn't even spare a glance at Jungkook, they know what is angry Taehyung and they are already seeing it.

"You are so proud of this face right?" Taehyung took hot water and threw it on her face, the water was boiling.

"AHH!!" Sana screamed.

Sana closed her eyes but she could feel her face burning, she was not able to open her eyes again. The two men holding her didn't leave her but were at a distance and holding her with a rope just in case so they didn't get hurt.

Taehyung had a smirk on his face as he inched closer to her, he had a pocket knife in his hand which he used to cut her burning face earning another scream from her "AHH!!" even the tears were falling on her face were giving her pain.

With another knife, he stabbed her both knees but didn't let her fall instead he tighten the rope to keep her standing. Sana had blood flowing from her pussy, her face, and now her knees.

Taehyung removed her tongue and cut, then roast it (Don't ask me where, there must be something there do that, like a gas). He turned to her with a mischievous smirk, Sana couldn't open her eyes so she couldn't see.

"You don't wanna see this, you will puke" Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes and so did the others except a few and Jimin.

Taehyung feeds her tongue (Don't comment shits, I already warned you before) Sana was about to remove it as Taehyung shoved it down her throat making her gag, she became a cannibal, a self-cannibal she just ate her muscle. 😀😀

Jimin got a call so he walked out. Taehyung stabbed her thighs and made a deep cut in her stomach but Sana didn't scream cause she fainted, Taehyung slapped her hard making her open her eyes and scream in pain that she was feeling all over her body.

Jimin walked in "Hyue Ae is hungry" Taehyung stopped.

He turned and cleaned his hands, he took Jungkook by his waist but before leaving he smirked. 

"They are all yours" They left.

A/n - If you didn't read the torture then good, if you read then also good just don't blame me, I gave a warning. Btw if you read it, tell me how disgusting it is.
Me - *read the torture for editing* I am evil......