005

Jungwon POV

Did Elsa just strike me with her ice powers until I was literally frozen as soon as I heard her ringtone? Or am I Anna who was struck with Elsa's ice powers in her heart because it stopped?

I was sure to my soul that it was me. The voice, and those lines, I knew I said those all. I can't make myself look like a clown here.

If it was me, is she a fan? Did she know me all along? Or did she just find out about me after she met me? I had a lot of questions but all I can do was sit down, and look at her with her embarrassed and shocked expression.

I think I need to cut the silence off. We can't stay like this forever. I need to speak up.

"You know me?" I asked her. She looks away and tries to make this twitching smile. Her mouth was twitching, her face was turning red, and I can feel her leg move up and down below the table. She still hasn't answered my question.

"Hey, Rina." She looks and makes this wide smile, it stops twitching. It was a bit creepy but funny since behind her smile was probably a huge grave with a pretty little flower on top.

"I have a question, Rina. I asked do you know me?"

"Absolutely not!"

Is she convincing me? Does she think I'm deaf and didn't hear a single voice from her ringtone?

"Rina, I am not going to be mad. Just tell the truth."

"Do you know me?"

"Absolutely not! No way! Not a single thing of you, Yang Jungwon."

My mouth formed a downward smile and tilted my head while I look at her suspicious face. "You know, Rina. I'm a pretty smart guy." She just stares at me.

"I only introduced my name earlier which is 'Jungwon'"

"I didn't say my last name though."

She suddenly chokes, she wasn't even chewing or drinking. Did she just choke on her saliva? I started laughing at her.

She looks at me with widened eyes, "I'm sorry what?" she asks. I giggled, only giggled. She was so cute. From her tied hair, widened and flustered eyes, and her red face, I couldn't stop laughing.

I sighed because of the nonstop laughing earlier, I got tired. She still stares at me, as if she was really flustered and embarrassed. It says all over her eyes, that she knows me.

"Do you want an autograph? Selfie? Or something?" I asked. She smiles, she calms herself down. "I need money to buy your album," she says.

So, she is a fan.

I scoffed, "you don't need money, missy. I can give them to you. All for FREE," I exaggerated the last words of my sentences while she looks at me with joy. "Really?!" she asks. "But you have to answer my question, missy."

"Who is your bias?"

"In Enhypen?"

I looked at her with a serious expression, "No, in BTS."

"Oh, V or Taehyung."

I sighed once again, "Okay, what about in Enhypen?"

"Oh, who are they?" she asks. I blinked a few times while looking at her. "Excuse me?! I am offended," I said. She chuckles, "I'm going to search them on Google."

This girl just put me as her ringtone, then said she doesn't know me, then said she needs money to buy our albums, now she's searching for us on Google because she doesn't know us. She is an example of not trusting anyone or believing anyone.

"Oh, are these Enhypen?" She showed a photo of my members including me. She was unbelievable. I am confused whether she knows us, knows me, or I'm just feeling myself because I just debuted.

 I am confused whether she knows us, knows me, or I'm just feeling myself because I just debuted

"Yeah. So, who's your favorite?" I asked with a cheeky smile. "Hmmm." She squints her eyes while looking at all of us. I don't get why my heart is beating this fast. Am I expecting something?

"What's the name of this guy? The one standing up and has blonde hair?"

Oh. Okay. That's why people shouldn't expect much.

"Ni-ki."

"Oh, Nishimura Riki."

I looked at her, a bit shocked. I knew it, she knows us. She is a fan.

She tilts her head, pretending she was curious.

"Who's this guy in the middle? The one sitting down?" She points at the guy in the middle. I chuckled, "that's Jungwon."

"Oooh, he's handsome."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I'm a cool dude. I shouldn't blush right now or scream. She should be the one screaming, not me.

"So, who's your bias?" I asked. She giggles and zooms our group photo in my face.

"You."

Her eyes. The way she looks at me. My heart is beating faster with every breath that I take. Her beauty just amazes me that even her own idol can fall for her.

Not me though.

She puts her phone down and drank the glass of water. I still looked at her, a bit flustered but more like flattered.

"I'm your bias? Or are you saying that because I'm here?" I asked. As soon as she finished the water, she puts it down on the table roughly. She looks at me.

"You're my ultimate bias. My favorite idol of all idols in the kpop industry. Are you mad about that?"

I smiled, "Of course not! I'm happy!" I said and clapped my hands to show happiness. She sighs with a smile, "Okay then Wonie."

"Did you just call me Wonie?" I asked. "Oh, was that rude?"

"No! Absolutely not! It was cute. You can call me anything," I said. "Really?"

"Should I just call you Wonie?!"

"No, maybe Jungwon-shi."

"Or garden, sheep garden?"

"Or should I just call you Jungwon?"

I snickered and crossed my legs. I leaned my arm on the table while my hand holds my chin. I look at her while she finds names.

"Maybe I should just call you Jungwon then," she said. I chuckled.

"You can call me anything, love."