10. Rules Rules Rules

I take a deep breath and try to absorb all the information I'm provided with

I take a deep breath and try to absorb all the information I'm provided with. Okay so this is actually not bad. It's a good initiative to begin with. I just have to do my best and make my time here worth while. This opportunity is really important to me...if I have to make my mark in the political gamble one day...I will have to focus and do my best everyday.

The professor walks back to his seat and there's nearly pin drop silence around me. I can feel the nervousness seeping in my skin and I know all of us are quite on the edge because we landed up in a strange place...situated in the strange project at a seemingly strange environment.

That's when I see a guy walking up to the stage. By the looks of him I know he's clearly not from our team. He has curly hair and thick rimmed glasses. Pointy nose, thin lips and slight stubble. His frame is lean but stiff...he's wearing a blue jacket on his white shirt. He also has several bracelets on his right hand. With the way he walks up..I know he's confident about how he carries himself.

He takes the Mike and faces the crowd. He glances towards the crowd with a smirk on his face. By the look on his face I know I'm not going to like whatever he has to say. Don't get me wrong..but have you ever felt that tightening in your stomach when you look at somebody's expression on their face. Like in that very moment you know that person is going be piss you off in the next few moments. Either that person will be mean, rude or simply sarcastic in a bad way. That was exactly the vibe I got from him in that instant.

He looked at his side of friends and gave them a 'I got this' look and finally started to talk. Whatever I heard for the next five minutes sure as hell felt like a bucket of ice being thrown off on my sleeping body.

"Hello guys. I welcome you all and i really hope you have a safe and happy stay here. But--"...there was a slight pause.."this is the first and last time any of us will be this polite to any of you. I need you guys to listen to whatever I've got to say for the next 5 min very carefully coz if you don't ...then you may not survive the next three months here like you have dreamed"

"This is not a normal medical college guys. You have just entered the borders of SMIMS. The best medical college in the country and the only college which has the ability to challenge the greatest minds across the world in medical field. We are one of the best medical schools in the world producing finest talents and results for nearly a century. Now you must all be thinking why am I bragging about all this. That's where the catch is..to be the best we need to do things differently...different than almost every other college in this country. We don't follow the normal code of conduct or rules or directives like the rest of the colleges does. We have our own set of rules to imbibe discipline..to command respect and to put people in their places. We have those rules for ourselves as well as outsiders. Now as we all know that you are all our sweet outsiders...it's only fair we let you know OUR RULES before we play"...

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE PLOT?

OMG...200 reads🥺..thank you so much guys💛

*guys please vote and leave a comment if you like the story💙*