Chapter 28 - Husband

note: the 'husband' in the title was originally already in English

After he was done being a troll on the forums, Song Yu quickly turned off his cell phone and no longer cared about those miscellaneous things.

Brush off one's clothes and depart after the deed was done, not leaving a single word and hiding one's merits and fame.

He was still stuck on the reading comprehension question he'd started in class and didn't know whether to choose B or D.

After thinking for a while, he put down his pen. What was the point in being so tangled up about it? Wasn't there a study god living downstairs?

When he thought of this, Song Yu picked up his pen and paper and ran downstairs.

Xie Sui was answering a phone call in the room.

The teenager sat in a chair, his hand on the table, his tone casual, "Send the video to the police. As for the photos and diagnosis, why send them to me? Send them to his family."

The person on the other side of the phone said something.

Xie Sui dropped his gaze, listening expressionlessly, then pressed the button to hang up the call.

The sound of hurried knocking sounded at the door.

Xie Sui could easily guess who it was. He raised his gaze indifferently and looked toward the door––this child wasn't sleeping during the noon break, did he plan to sleep through three consecutive classes in the afternoon?

Song Yu knocked for a while, then Xie Sui finally came to open the door. His brain was filled with the English words 'neutral' and 'criticize'.

When he saw Xie Sui open the door, his eyes lit up.

He met his dark, cold eyes and stilled for a moment, then directly said, "I came to study with you."

Xie Sui's hand was on the door handle. His lips curved slightly.

"You don't need to work on math now."

Song Yu: "... It's English. Let me in to sit first, it's so hot."

Xie Sui felt that he really showed more than enough patience toward Song Yu.

Who else would dare to talk to him like this in his last life?

He had a reputation for being cold-blooded and ruthless, and countless celebrities flocked to him, but none of them would dare to step foot in his private domain.

Xie Sui let him in, then spoke lightly.

"Don't ask me about words that you can look up in the dictionary."

Song Yu: "......"

Damn it. In that case, my cell phone would already be enough. What's the use in having you?

The layout of the rooms in the teacher apartments was similar. Song Yu sat on the sofa in the living room and started doing his homework.

Xie Sui didn't go into his bedroom. He sat beside him and read a book, accompanying him.

The feeling of doing his homework on his own and doing homework with another person was completely different.

In any case, for Song Yu, he tended to loaf around less often with Xie Sui around.

After finishing two questions, Song Yu checked the answers. His correct answer rate was 50%!

He really was a genius for being able to achieve such good results on an English paper after not studying the subject for such a long time.